Accept it. 💔

quick a/n |

y/n and chris are dating.

theme: sad, cute.

___________________________

*y/n's pov*

OCTOBER 27

    It was four days until Halloween. Today is the party. I've bought multiple outfits trying them on and seeing how I look in them. I hate all of them.

I look in the mirror in disgust.

"Why do I have to be like this?" I ask myself as I feel my chest get tight and my legs get weak. I threw the clothes off of me and into the floor leaving me with only my bra and underwear on.

"I fucking hate this." I say with a muffled voice and crawl onto my bed and sit there in a ball.

I feel tears forming in my eyes as I then hear the door creak open slightly. I then look up very slightly and see that it's Chris.

"You rea-" I hear him as his voice gets cut off.

"Why are your clothes all over the floor? Is everything okay?" He asks me with a slow tone of voice as he walks over to sit on the bed.

"I'm not going." I say trying my hardest to not cry. Although I may not be crying now, you definitely can hear it in my voice.

"Are you crying?" He asks, not being able to see my face. "You nearly ever cry." He says as he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"It's fine." I say out loud telling myself as I get off of the bed and go into the mirror once again.

I feel even more tears go down my face looking at myself. He then makes his way from the bed towards me to the mirror grabbing my waist and looking me in the eyes.

"What's making you cry?" He asks.

"Nothing." I say as I feel a tear streaming down my face.

"Is it me? Is it anybody?" He asks.

"No it's not you." I say.

"Is it somebody at the party you are scared to see? You can tell me anything, come on." He says with a tiny grin that fades fast.

"No. Y'know how I am." I say with a fake giggle.

"That's right, you are pretty antisocial. He says.

"Who is it? Is it you? Matt? Nick?" He asks once again.

"It's not matt or nick." I say with more tears streaming down my face faster than before.

"Is it you..?" He asks with a tiny pause.

I take a small moment to nod my head very slightly.

"Why did you make yourself cry?.." Right after that, he pauses.... "Are you on your...y'know..?" He asks avoiding the word period.

"No. No, i'm not.." I say as my voice cuts off with my tears going down my face.

"Tell me. Please? You can tell me anything." He asks looking me directly into my eyes.

"I can't do this anymore. I've been trying to find an outfit for days and I don't look like any other normal girl in any of them. I just look stupid." I say as he then hears the crying.

"Oh, y/n.." He says with a frown as he hugs me tight.

"You're gorgeous, you're perfect, you, y/n l/n is what makes you how amazing and beautiful you are. You can't think otherwise." He says before taking a breath.

He leans into for a kiss on the cheek and I look at him in awe for what he just said to me and how much it means to me.

"Thank you Chris but, I'm still not going. I hate how I look in them." I say.

"Fine, if you're not going then im not going." He says.

"No, you go have fun with all your friends and do everything you want, I'll stay here." I reply with a tiny smile.

"No." He says right before he yells,
"Matt! Nick! Me and y/n aren't going because she can't find an outfit." He yells.

I hear a yell back from matt,
"Alright! We'll see you guys later!"

"How about we get you dressed and cleaned up? And of course, watch a movie right after that?" He says with a giggle and I of course smile back.

"Yup." I say smiling.

_____________________________
a/n : ❣️

hope you enjoyed reading this took about an hour.

lesson: accept the way you look, you look gorgeous no matter what, don't think otherwise. 💗

[734 words.]