"IT'S YOUR FAVOURITE" He yelled over the music.

"WHAT?!"

He visibly sighed and rolled his eyes before leaning closer to Seonghwa's ear just to yell the same thing.

"OH THANKS!!" He yelled back, taking the glass with the blue liquid from his hand and bringing the black straw to his lips before taking a sip

[I like blue ok?]

They both started swinging to the sound of the music that blasted inside the place, drinking and dancing and throwing their hands in the air to have fun. The place was crowded, but not too crowded, so they both had enough space to move around without hitting someone or knocking down someone else's drink.

It was fun, Seonghwa thought as he moved his body to the rythm of the song that was currently playing. It was a nice song.

After the second verse came the chorus again and he found himself singing along with it, it was really catching as a song.

As the song finished the noise stopped, letting a voice take over the speakers as someone started to speak.

"We thank you all again for listening to us tonight, we expecially thank the owner that let us play here in the first place. This one will be the last song, I hope you like it!"

Seonghwa turned aroung, looking for the man that just spoke, but he couldn't see anyone, maybe it was at another part of the bar. He felt a hand on his shoulder and a breath hit his neck right after, before he heard his bestfriend voice to his ear.

"What are you looking for, Seonghwa?"

He turned around and smiled, now facing Wooyoung that still held his hand on his shoulder.

"I want trying to find who just spoke through the speakers, I didn't know they had live music"

"I didn't either, but I saw a little stage the last time I came here. No one was playing then, I guess it's just another birthday present for you"

As he smiled and took his hand the song started playing, and his ears were filled with notes and tunes that had him getting goosebumps. He got dragged by his bestfriend until they reached another part of the bar and there, in front of them both, was in fact a stage.

More people were standing here than in the other room, and it was kinda difficult to move around too much without hurting someone, but Seomghwa could still get a glimpse of the people standing on the stage.

Behind them all was a buff guy in a black tank top and with long blonde hair, sitting on the drums.

On his right was a tall man with light mint hair playing a keyboard. He was also wearing a tank top, but his one was white, and he wore a pair of black skinny jeans.

"You and the guy at the keyboard have matching pants Woo!!" Seonghwa screamed into his bestfriend's ear before focusing back on the people on the stage.

On the drummer's left stood two guys. The first one, the taller one -even if you could see that he was a little shorter than the pianist- wore a long sleeved fitted black shirt along with baggy dark blue jeans, he seemed to have jet black hair and he was playing what looked like a bass.
The other one had bright magenta colored hair and he wore a red cropped shirt that showed his abdomen and matching red pants. He was playing an electric guitar.

Lastly, his gaze focused on the man that stood before them all. He looked the shortest, even if Seonghwa couldn't be sure as the drummer was sitting down.
He had dark red hair and wore a fluffy (he couldn't understand the material as he was too far away from the stage) red jacket with black and white stripes on it.
Underneath he wore a sleeveless white shirt with some kind of logo on it, that didn't really matter.
As pants he was wearing tight black leather pants that enunciated his figure perfectly.
He could see by the way it was shining from the light that he was also wearing a lot of jewerly, like necklaces, earrings and rings.

Seonghwa found himself uncapable of looking anywhere else as the guy quickly but precisely moved his fingers on the guitar's strings, keeping his head up to be able to sing onto the microphone standing in front of him.

"Seonghwa, are you ok?" He heard wooyoung shouting close to his ear, bringing him back to reality in a matter of seconds, because wow, he had just zoned out looking at a guitarist/singer.

A very beautyful guitarist/singer.

Seonghwa nodded at his besfriend taking the last sip from his glass before turning around to bring it back to the bar counter, where the bartender thanked him when he handed him the empty glass, Wooyoung trailing closely behind him.