God's Lamb

I am every age I have ever been All time ever does is pass and all I ever do is remember ✷ Sue Zhao

All time ever does is pass and all I ever do is remember

Sue Zhao

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
Steve Harrington & Daphne Laurier,
the king and the fallen angel.

And if you're thinking of me,
I'm probably thinking of you.
Body Paint, Artic Monkeys

     Daphne Laurier had the perfect life

Daphne had been put on a pedestal the moment she was born. The gods whipped their heads in laughter when people called her perfect and soon she became their little cosmic joke. At least until they felt it was enough for people to call her a fallen star. Their goal was to squish her golden heart to ashes and drain her of the 'perfection' that ran through her veins like roots on the soil. They'll make of her a display of mockery and then will laugh at her themselves.

Throughout her childhood, she had the privilege of residing on the wealthy side of Hawkins, Indiana. Her best friend, Steve Harrington, was her next-door neighbor. She excelled in math and history classes but was a great student overall. She was the soccer captain and she had a talent for the piano. Her parents, Oriana and Patrick Laurier, utter perfection, surrounded the girl with anything she could ever want. Daphne was living proof of the American Dream.

    Daphne Laurier lived in a world painted with pastel colors, where every step she took seemed to be on a path of rose petals. Her life was a delicate dance, a symphony of perfection. However, beneath the surface of her flawless facade, cracks began to form, like a porcelain doll slowly chipped over time. The once vibrant hues of her existence started to fade, mirroring the ephemeral nature of her near-ending perfection. As the shadows lengthened, Daphne found herself grasping at the fleeting moments of her once idyllic life, desperately trying to hold onto the fragments of her fading splendor. Like a wilting flower, Daphne's world began to wither, petals falling one by one, leaving behind a trail of fading beauty.