"Later Billie."

I grab my stuff and I walk out of my room as well and down the hall to the community bathroom.

When I make it into the bathroom I walk past some girls and into one of the showers.

I shower and I turn the water off. I put my robe on, and I grab my toiletry bag. I walk over to the sink and I brush my teeth and wash my face.

Once I finish I walk out the bathroom and down the hall to my room.

When I get to my room Tara is here. "hey Tara."

"Hey camila."

"So who were you with in that picture on your Instagram?"

"Nobody." I mumble.

"Cami is that your girlfriend?"

I wish.

"No. She's not my girlfriend."

"Well we have to get ready for class." I say changing the subject.

I grab my uniform and I start getting dressed.

After a couple minutes, Tara and I are dressed.

(That's our uniform^)

I grab my bag and I say, "I will probably not see you later. But text me."

She nods and I walk out our room.

I walk to my first class and surprisingly there isn't that many people in the halls.

I go to text Billie but I forgot my phone in my room.

I run back to my dorm and i grab my phone. As I'm running back to class I run into Kate.

"Hi Camila!" She says with a little enthusiasm.

"Hey Kate." I say with much less enthusiasm because I have to get to class also she disturbed my nap by barging into my room.

I hate people sometimes.

"I have to get to class. I'll see you later." I say running off.

I get to class and almost everyone is here. Even Billie, her bag is in the seat next to her.

I walk in and she looks up, and smiles at me.

I walk to the seat she left for me. I move her bag and sit down.

Billie pulls my seat and desk closer to her. She whispers, "hey beautiful. How are you feeling?"

"I'm good b, how about you?" I whisper back.

"That's good love, and I'm good as well." She says as she puts her hand on my knee.

She is driving me crazy.

"I seen your insta post when I woke up." She informs me.

I put my head in my hands in embarrassment, and she takes them off my face.