‼️ 04 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Night Time...

Taehyung was in the club serving drinks....
He was smiling cutely looking everywhere and then his eyes fell on a figure who was sitting while crossing legs and staring at him....yeah him....and it was a girl who was wearing whole black outfit along with mask...

He just smiled and looked away and continued serving drinks to others....

He noticed that that girl was staring at him continuously like she didn't even looked at anyone or anywhere just staring at him... He somehow felt a little bit scared cuz her aura was scary but indeed she was beautiful and hot and sexy....

Few seconds later he noticed that she gestures him to serve the drink and he gulped...

He took some drinks and went to her.... She was still staring at him bro didn't she got tears while staring continuously....

Now her stare was Creeping him and he was getting nervous....he put the drinks on the front table and was about to go but...

??? : Babyboy....where are you going ??

Taehyung stopped at his place and turned towards her... Her voice and smirk were making him more nervous and now some sweats were also started dripping from his forehead...he immediately wiped it and looked at her....

Taehyung : Ma'am...Do you want anything else ???

He somehow smiled and asked her....

??? : Yeah....

Taehyung : What is it ma'am ??

??? : TAEHYUNG

Now he was gulping hard and his hands were shivering but he hide it behind his back and said....

Taehyung : Ma'am...There is no any drink here Called Taehyung....

??? : hmm.... Ok then leave it... But yeah inform me when you are ready....

Taehyung : What ?? Me ?? Ready ?? Why ??

??? : Aren't you Taehyung ??

Taehyung ( in mind ) : OMG...how did she knew that I'm taehyung....

Taehyung : Yes Ma'am.... I'm but how did you know my name ??

??? : I know everything about you baby....

Taehyung : How ?? And wait...where is baby ??

??? : Are you this innocent ??

Taehyung : Ma'am....I think you are drunk without drink....

Saying this he left from there and now he was not that nervous as he thought that the girl is perhaps mad , drunk or maybe mental....he went and started serving drinks but....

She just smiled and left from there without touching those drinks which were served for her.

At midnight ***

Taehyung came back to his apartment and entered in and was about to close the door but then he saw a black car stopped infront of his apartment.... He looked while narrowing his eyebrows and here his eyes widen when he saw......

Her ?

Continue.....

Byei
Take care
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜