It took about an hour and a half to drive to the party, and once you arrived excitement filled your entire body. Your entire acting career had led you to be able to attend this event and you were so honoured to be one of the celebrities invited. The driver opened the door for you and helped you out, once again you thanked him and walked towards the entrance. There were a few celebrities just walking in, two of them being Margot Robbie and Sabrina Carpenter, two people that you were friends with. You walked up to them, greeted them and all of you walked inside, big smiles on your faces as you were all just as excited as one another.

Once you were inside, you found a table to place your stuff at, before walking over to the bar and grabbing drinks, talking and laughing with each other. As you're talking, Margot smirks and taps you on the arm.

Margot: "I think someone's taken a fancy to you"

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

She nods her head in the direction of the person staring at you, trying to make it subtle. You turn your head around slightly, not wanting to make it obvious, and that's when you see who your secret admirer is- the one and only Austin Butler. You turned back around to Margot and Sabrina, your face blushing slightly and a childish smile on your face.

Y/N: "Oh my good he's SO handsome"

Sabrina: "You should talk to him, he's clearly interested in you"

Y/N: "I can't do that!"

Margot: "Yes you can girl!"

You give them a worried look, to which they look behind you, smirk, wink at you and then walk off. How rude, you were worrying about a situation and they just walked off and let you panic! At least, that's what you thought, before you felt two hands on your waist and a raspy voice in your ear.

??: "Heya beautiful"

Your face turns pink as you turn around and see who it is, seems like Austin decided to make the first move before you could beat him to it. You look up into his eyes, his hands not moving from your waist, if anything his grip got tighter.

Y/N: "Hey"

You respond nervously. Since starting your acting career you hadn't been in a relationship and you hadn't really spoke to men. You wanted to focus on your career and you wanted to focus on yourself before deciding to get with anyone, so when it came to talking to men, you got really nervous, as it wasn't something you had ever done.

Austin: "Sorry for staring, it was just impossible to take my eyes off of you"

His voice alone was enough to give you butterflies, what he was saying made your knees weak and your legs feel like jelly. You'd hate to admit it, as you had only just met this man in person, but he already had you wrapped around his finger.

You let out a giggle at his words, your face growing more pink as he speaks, he is very clearly trained in the art of flattery, and it's working.

Austin: "May I buy you a drink?"

His voice is raspy and deep yet charming and sweet, you were swooning over this man.

Y/N: "Yes you may"

He bought you a drink and also bought himself one as the two of you took a seat at the bar. You spent ages talking and joking, just getting to know each other. You were enjoying the time together, you were both drawn to each other and there was undeniable chemistry.

You had been talking to each other for about an hour when he told you that he was going to the bathroom and he would be back soon. You smiled at him as he left and you sat there, waiting for him. You occasionally took sips of your drink, keeping an eye on his so nobody stole it, listening to the live performances as you were doing so, Ariana Grande was currently performing a couple songs from her new album and you were just enjoying them while waiting for Austin.

As you sat there, somebody had noticed you and deciding to swoop on in, Liam Hemsworth. He walked on over to you, leaning against the bar and looking at you with a flirty smirk on his face.

Liam: "Heya gorgeous, what's a pretty lady like you doing on your own?"

His presence caught you off guard and his flirting made you uncomfortable. You gave him an awkward smile, not wanting to annoy him or aggravate him.

Y/N: "Oh I'm just waiting for someone to come back from the bathroom"

He moved closer to you, placing his hand on your upper arm and stroking your skin, making you even more uncomfortable as your body tensed.

Liam: "Well I can have you to myself until then"

The smirk on his face was more sinister than flirty now and you knew he didn't have good intentions, but thank goodness it wouldn't last long.

As he had placed his hand on you, Austin was coming out of the bathroom and could see what was going on. He was visibly annoyed and very obviously jealous, he didn't like another man touching you and being flirty with you, in his head you were already his. He walked towards you, grabbing you by the waist, pulling you off of your chair and pulling you into a passionate, hungry, lustful kiss, staring right into Liams eyes as he does so. Liam got the hint, rolling his eyes and walking away from the two of you, evidently pissed off with Austin's actions.

As he left, Austin kept kissing you for a while before pulling away, leaning his head into the crook of your neck, whispering into your ear.

Austin: "My girl..."

His words made your face burn up and turn red, you felt like you could collapse right on the spot. You let out a little giggle, biting your lip. He moved his head and looked down at you, smirking at you.

Austin: "Let's get out of here, I want to be able to get to know you without other men getting in the way"

And with that, you and Austin left, getting into his car and going to a coffee shop not too far away, taking the opportunity to privately get to know each other without anyone else being in the way.

This evening didn't end in the way you expected, but you ended up with Austin's number and a date planned for the two of you, and he had kissed you like his life depended on it earlier on, so you didn't care that it ended differently. If anything, you were happy that it ended this way, and you preferred this ending to an amazing night!