The Breakup

*I went up to noahs apartment building with a big teddy bear and a gift of tickets to the basketball game, as I got closer to the door it was slightly open so I just went In and closed the door I set the gift down on the kitchen table and heard the shower running, I had a plan to scare Noah in the shower to surprise him because I was gone in Florida for a week but got a even bigger surprise to see him and another girl in the shower* 

*I stood there in shock and let out a gasp, Noah looks up his eyes widened, I fell to the floor and started to cry, as he quickly helped the girl leave, then he came back to the bathroom*

¨your back.*sigh*..baby listen¨ *he kneels down at my level* ¨I-¨

¨shutup noah, theres nothing you could say that would make this okay¨

*he shakes his head and we sit there in silence*

*eventually he breaks the silence* ¨baby..please I'm so sorry¨ *he grabs my hand but I pull away and pull myself at my feet* 

¨noah please just shut up please were over and I'm gonna pack my stuff¨

¨we arnt over and you're not packing anything..*he stands in the doorway as I attempt to walk away..¨

¨Noah move * I shove him and brush past him* we are over -¨

¨where would you even go you have no family here Im the only person you have rightnow¨

¨I dont know I just dont wanna stay here¨*I begin to pack a suitcase

¨please...*he hugs me tightly from behind and I can't break free* I'm sorry...I'm sorry I'm so stupid..I'm sorry I cheated on you Nova please forgive me baby¨

¨whatever Noah Im still leaving now let me go¨ 

¨no *he holds on tighter* please Im really sorry..I-¨ *he starts to tremble and cry*

(I've never seen Noah cry like this, I've never seen Noah cry at all it had me second-guessing if he really meant he was sorry and if regretted what he did)

*Noah kept shaking* ¨ok whatever Ill stay..¨

* he pushes my hair back from my face* ¨ẗhank you, listen I meant what i said Im really sorry¨

¨alight Noah lets not talk about it¨

¨I wanna talk about it¨

¨Theres nothing to talk about¨ *I leave to the guestroom*

*later at night(In the guest room) there's a knock at the door*

¨come in¨

¨your really not gonna come to bed¨ *noah steps in*

¨no noah Im gonna stay right here¨ *noah sits on the bed* 

¨the gifts are nice..Thank you¨ *he scoots closer* ¨Im sorry, Im an idiot...I really am sorry¨*noah starts to cry and he holds my hands* ¨I dont know what I was thinking but Im so stupid, Im an complete asshole I dont why I did this-.....Ill do anything to make you forgive me...I Really want you back I regret everything...I missed you.I miss you, I miss talking to you and kissing you Im sorry... i messed that up...Ill do anything for you to forgive me......I Love you Nova¨...

*eyes widen** (this was the first time he's ever said I love you even I never said it, what am I supposed to think)..