Ayato wakes up to himself, surrounded by a puddle of blood.

AYATO: "W-what the fuck is this."

Ayato trys to get up. (His head is throbbing horribly) He begins to realize the blood came from his head.

AYATO: "Why couldn't I just die? But no, instead I wake up in even more pain."

Ayato manages to get up and looks at himself in the mirror. Hes visibly loosing weight rapidly as he hasn't ate and only consumed liquids, as he has no appetite. Part of his head covered with blood.

AYATO: "W-why do I have to look like this.."

Ayato is thinking about cutting himself again or even overdosing again. But he doesn't, instead he contemplates about going out, but hes too insecure to go out, looking like this.

He picks up and scrolls through his feed, with nothing interesting to get into.. UNTIL...He sees that his crush, posted a photo, 2 minutes ago, that he was at a movie theater.

AYATO: "Okay, so this is my chance... right? To talk to him? But he's with his girlfriend. I can wait until he goes to the bathroom! I can peak in his stall and say hi!"

The sound of it excites Ayato, him actually communicating with him!

Ayato looks for his best outfit and decides to act on his plan.
.................................................................................
As he arrives at the theater, he doesn't see his crush. (His crushes name is Shinsou)

Before Ayato loses all hope, he sees his crush, Shinsou, at the snack stand, buying popcorn for him... and his... GILFRIEND?!

Ayatos blood starts boiling and he feel a huge pit in his throat, he wants to cry but he can't cry tears.

AYATOS THOUGHTS: I'll just wait until he uses the bathroom.. I guess.

Ayato waits in the bathroom.
.................................................................................
After some time past he smells a familiar scent he always liked, he hears the door close behind them.

Ayato peaks and he sees that its actually Shinsou.

Ayato pops out from the corner, nervously.

AYATO: "H-hi Shinsou.."

SHNSOU: "Uh..... who are you exactly, AND how do you know my name?"

His voice makes my heart beat rapidly.

AYATO: "I- ....."

SHINSOU: "Your making me  kinda uncomfortable."

AYATO: "NO SHINSOU PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF."

SHINSOU:"Uh- what?"

AYATO: "......"

SHINSOU: "Your so weird."

AYATO: "Uhh..."

SHINSOU: "Dude let me just use the bathroom. Your being weird dude, I don't wanna call the cops on a good kid."