"Daxiang is here to thank Madam."

As soon as Daxiang got the money, she came over quickly. If Shen Qingci hadn't asked her to smash the stick, she wouldn't have been able to smash Mo Fei with one stick. Of course, she wouldn't have been able to get one thousand Two pieces of silver.

Shen Qingci waved her hand gently, meaning to let Daxiang go down. She wanted to be quiet now and didn't want to listen to others talking.

Daxiang understood and quickly retreated, giving all the money to her mother, asking her to help them keep it. And with all the money, they could buy a room in the capital. Small courtyard, this can be considered as their family has really taken root in this place in the capital.

As for Shen Qingci herself, she picked up the picture she had drawn, blew on the ink on it, and couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.

Great, it's finally done.

Now that the pictures have been drawn, she can hand them over to Lao Henglu when he comes back.

She has been busy with this picture for the past month. These things have not been completed for one day, and the Fenglun Palace has not been bombed for one day. In fact, she has been troubled day and night.

She would get justice for herself soon, soon.

And when Lao Hengli came back early the next morning, he found that Shen Qingci was awake.

"Why are you awake now?" He walked over, still wearing some more dew on his body, and even the corners of his clothes seemed to be slightly rolled up by the morning dew.

I was still asleep at this time before. What happened today?

"I woke up a long time ago."

Shen Qingci turned around. Although he got up early, he seemed to be in good spirits.

And there were stars in her eyes. Why, what happened to make her so happy?

"I've been waiting for you all morning."

Shen Qingci propped up her face on the table. She had never wanted to see Lao Henglu so much and wanted him to share the joy with her. But in the end, Lao Henglu took Mo Fei to the palace. It was said that the Emperor was ill, which made Emperor Wenyuan feel very bad.

Coincidentally, either Mo Fei had been found, or Lao Henglu had brought him there so that he could be under the rule of the Emperor. The Emperor wanted to live a long life and could not die like this at this moment.

"What's wrong? What's the happy event?"

Lao Henglu purified his hands in a wooden basin on the side, then walked over and sat in front of Shen Qingci.

He knew Shen Qingci so well that he knew that she must be talking about something, and it was a big deal.

"Is that one okay?"

The person Shen Qingci was referring to was not the Emperor.

"It's okay," Lao Hengli picked up the teapot and poured himself a cup.

"Mo Fei said that the food was too good and there was too much meat."

"I really want to see what that person looks like now."

Shen Qingci had a particularly deep memory of that person. In his previous life, he had planned everything. Even the country was in his hands. If the Huang family was the culprit, that person played an indispensable role. , How many people and generals of his Zhou Dynasty lost their lives in vain because of his bellicosity and love of killing.

That person obviously overestimated his own abilities and also overestimated the national power of the entire Zhou Dynasty. Even if he became the emperor, he would only make the world uneasy and the people miserable.

"It's better not to look at it."

Lao Henglu handed the cup in his hand to Shen Qingci, "What's so good about a pig?"

That's right, Shen Qingci had fed the pigs before, but she didn't want to feed them anymore. She put the cup in front of her and drank it one sip after another.

"Daxiang!" Shen Qingci shouted outside.

"Madam, Daxiang is here."

Although Daxiang is not smart enough, she is lucky that her mother gave her a pair of good ears.

"You ask people to guard the outside and don't let others in."

Shen Qingci ordered Daxiang.

"Madam, Daxiang knows."

Daxiang hurriedly went down and kicked out everyone around her. Madam said she didn't want to be disturbed, so she really didn't want to be disturbed.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us