chapter 1

Chapter 1

The sprawling gardens of Sheshmahal in Lucknow were alive with a buzz of excitement as preparations for the grand fashion show were underway. A hive of activity, the grounds were filled with the hum of designers, models, and workers who scurried around, adding the finishing touches to the extravagant event. The spotlight was on Sheshmahal, its grandeur amplified by the colorful streamers, vibrant lights, and the flutter of anticipation hanging thick in the air.

Suddenly, a distant roar filled the sky as a sleek helicopter sliced through the air, descending with the grace of a swan, halting the cacophony of the busy scene. The onlookers turned their gazes to the helicopter as it elegantly landed on the manicured lawns, the whir of its propellers slowly coming to a stop. As the door of the helicopter opened, all eyes were on the figure emerging from within.

Arnav Singh Raizada stepped out of the helicopter, commanding attention with every step. Dressed impeccably in a tailored suit, his presence cast an aura of authority and sophistication. The sunlight caught the surface of the helicopter, glinting off its polished exterior as if to herald the arrival of a distinguished guest.

The workers paused in their tasks, stealing glances at the newcomer, their curiosity piqued by his imposing presence. With a commanding air about him, Arnav strode purposefully through the grounds, his every move exuding confidence and power. The entire vicinity seemed to fall under his spell, assuming that he must be the one in charge of the proceedings.

However, as Arnav made his way through the bustling crowd, a group of workers approached him with a stack of papers and a list of urgent tasks. Confusion flickered across their faces as they handed the documents to Arnav, and one of them finally spoke up, "Arnav, can you please take care of these requests for boss? Shyam sir's in a meeting and needs these things done quickly."
"Oye arnav where was you?why did you miss the flight and making entry like hero Now." One man scold him.
"Ab mein hero hoon toh hero jaise entry dunga na!"Arnav smrik.
"Oye hero bhag yahan se,paisa jiske pas hain wahe hero hai..abhi jaa shyam sir ke pas jaldi.
Ek woh hain aur ek tu hai nalayak.."
"Yes Arnav ,shyam sir is asking for you from morning..go and meet him" his colleague ask tell him.
"Where is he?" Arnav asked.
"He is in room" akash replied.
"But all preparation is going here .he should be there, right?"
"Should i tell you what he is doing in Room, you should better know what he is doing with our model " akash give a look.
"Abhi khada hai jaa jaldi" that man scold arnav
Arnav's demeanor shifted imperceptibly, revealing a flicker of surprise before settling into a composed mask. It became clear that Arnav was not the boss here, but instead a trusted aide to Mr. Shyam..

In the hushed corridors of Sheshmahal, Arnav navigated through the maze of bustling workers and hurried assistants, each with their own set of pressing tasks. As he passed by, the employees would approach him, hailing him for quick approvals, further instructions, and updates on various pending works.

"Arnav, could you please sign off on these design layouts for the upcoming showcase?" one young designer implored.

"Arnav, Mr. Shyam wanted these reports reviewed before the meeting. Can you make sure they get to him?" a frazzled assistant asked, handing him a stack of files.

"We have the lighting crew waiting for instructions on the stage setup. Mr. Shyam needs to finalize it—they won't move forward without his say so," another worker added urgently.

Amidst the clamor of urgent requests, Arnav maintained an air of composed efficiency, nodding in acknowledgment and promising swift action on each issue as he continued his seamless stride through the corridor.