Vol 1: Week 4 (4)

Start from the beginning

Ash only applies a small force, neither painful nor weak, but it causes a strange sensation from where he touches. Karlyle's lower abdomen becomes tense. He knows what this feels like. It's the excitement he feels only when he's in ruts and sees the Omega in front of him. Yet something is different. The excitement this time stems from deep inside his core.

It's beyond his imagination to feel this way from an Alpha, who is made not to be instinctively attracted to each other. When they first talked about marriage, he didn't give it much thought. But now, it's become reality. His mind turns blank.

"Does....it have to be now?"

He doesn't know what to do and it's too sudden. He's even more nervous since he didn't think it'd happen so soon. Before, he thought that even if the marriage took place, it would only happen later.

Ash moves closer. He leans forward, places one arm on the door and pulls Karlyle flush against him by his other arm. His eyes looking down at him are more hooded than usual. There seems to be a glare in his eyes.

"You want to get married without even knowing how Alphas do it?"

Ash softly scolds him, then he laughs.

"I don't think you can imagine exactly what I'm going to do with you."

Ash's thumb on his wrist gradually digs in. His soft thumb rubs his wrist, the area he's never allowed anyone to touch. Goosebumps jump in his skin.

"You are going to marry me yet you're so naive, how are you going to deal with me?"

"I'm not naive."

Karlyle barely retorts. He has never been swayed like this by anyone. Especially for this type of thing. Having been the one leading in conversations and other things all his life, he laughs at how he's letting himself be seen as "naive" in Ash's eyes.

"Can you handle it?"

Ash asks. Not sure what Ash means by "handle", but somehow, he gets what Ash's talking about. Wouldn't it be similar? He'll probably be the one to put it in, and the erogenous zone will be the same. And he has more experience than Ash thought.

"What you just said is rude."

"Right, I understand."

Ash smiles mysteriously and let go of his hand. He leans against the door with his eyes fixed on Karlyle. Then he enters the password without looking at the keypad. In front of the fierce gaze that seems to be devouring him, Karlyle gulps, unable to breathe.

'Beep'. Ash stands up when the door opens. His shadow casts over Karlyle.

"This is a test. I don't intend to continue our marriage without touching my husband. So let's decide after today."

Ash opens the door.

"I'm not that easy on bed."

Karlyle's mouth turns dry. He turns his gaze into the house, where Ash's scent is emanating faintly. The interior, dimly visible in the darkness, has a clean and sophisticated appearance that resembles its owner's personality. Shifting his vision to the house makes his breathing become a little easier. Clenching his fists, he walks inside first.

As soon as the door is closed, he can hear Ash smile behind him.

*****

Having sex for a specific purpose is not unfamiliar to Karlyle. It's common to sleep with the main stakeholders of the clients that have interest in him, or the Omegas that are appointed by his grandfather in his ruts. Those are things he has had to go through periodically. However, his partners were all Omegas.