Weathering the Storm-Chase Stokes

Request for chase stokes: Y/n and chase are dating. But she gets alot of hate from Chase's fans, which he doesn't know about. Eventually chase finds out and comforts y/n and confronts his fans.

The sun was setting as Y/n scrolled through her social media, a mix of excitement and anxiety bubbling within her. She had been dating Chase Stokes for a few months now, and while their relationship was blissful in many ways, there was an undeniable dark cloud looming over her. The comments section of her posts was flooded with hateful messages from Chase's fans.

"Chase deserves better."

"Why is she even with him?"

"She's not good enough for him."

Y/n couldn't escape the negativity, and it was beginning to take a toll on her self-esteem. She hadn't told Chase about the hate she was receiving, not wanting to burden him with the negativity that surrounded their relationship. But as the comments continued to pile up, she couldn't keep it from him any longer.

One evening, after a particularly harsh comment left her feeling defeated, Y/n decided it was time to talk to Chase. She invited him over to her place, her heart pounding as she waited for him to arrive.

When Chase walked through the door, he was met with a forced smile from Y/n. "Hey, babe," he greeted, leaning in for a quick kiss. "How was your day?"

Y/n sighed, a heavy weight on her chest. "Chase, we need to talk."

Concern flickered in his eyes as he took a seat beside her. "What's going on? Is everything okay?"

Y/n hesitated before finally deciding to open up. "I've been getting a lot of hate online, Chase. And it's not just general hate—it's about us."

Chase furrowed his brows in confusion. "What do you mean? Why would anyone hate on us?"

She handed him her phone, displaying the cruel comments that had been flooding her social media accounts. Chase's eyes widened as he read through the hurtful words aimed at Y/n. Anger began to well up in him, but he took a deep breath before speaking.

"I had no idea this was happening, Y/n. I'm so sorry you've been dealing with this alone." He pulled her into a comforting hug. "It's not your fault, and you're definitely not alone now. We'll get through this together."

Y/n felt a sense of relief wash over her as Chase held her close. For the first time, she didn't feel alone in the face of the online hate. Chase, on the other hand, was determined to put an end to the negativity surrounding their relationship.

The next day, he posted a heartfelt message on his social media platforms, addressing the hate directed towards Y/n. "I never thought I'd have to do this, but it's important to address the toxic comments some of you have been leaving about my girlfriend, Y/n," he began.

He continued, "Y/n is an incredible person who brings so much joy and positivity into my life. No one deserves the hate she's been receiving, and it's disheartening to see some of my own fans perpetuating negativity. If you're a true fan, support means supporting not only me but also the people I care about."

Chase's post garnered an overwhelming amount of support, with fans and followers alike condemning the hate and expressing their love for Y/n. Chase's decision to confront the issue head-on brought a newfound strength to their relationship.

Over the following weeks, the negativity began to subside, and Y/n felt a weight lifting off her shoulders. Chase's fans slowly started to embrace their relationship, realizing that their happiness was what truly mattered to their favorite actor.

As they navigated the challenges of fame and online scrutiny, Y/n and Chase grew even closer. Their love proved to be stronger than any hate that could be thrown their way, and together, they faced the world hand in hand, unapologetically in love.