what are we?

"This was when dangerous romance ep 9 dropped. Perth invited chimon in his house to reaction their drama ep"

Its almost 11pm, Perth heard doorbell and open the door
"oii p'mon, atleast you're here..come in phi" perth says and smiled at chimon.

"sorry for late na, yk thailand traffic jams" chimon replies then pressed his lips in thin line.

Perth laugh at it then close the door.

"phi i set everything on my bedroom tv,the main hall tv screen need to be fix as its going black for no reason so.." Perth says with disappointment.

"okay perth, bring the snack up there then"chimon says and goes upstairs to the bedroom.

Perth nod and after sometimes he join chimon with snacks

"Ready?should i start our ep?im excited" perth exclaims

"yeah me tooo,i already saw us trending in X few minutes ago. lets go for it" chimon excitedly said and grab a pillow and hugged it.

As perth start the ep..they all enjoyed the first part,they laughed at their silly acting the shopping scene. They both felt comfortable. The bathtub scene in second part got the off guard. To remove the awkwardness perth started to joke.

"Hm..why sailom didn't locked the bathroom door when he knew kanghan was there too" perth smirked slowly lean towards chimon.

"And why kanghan came to bathroom when he knew there's a person half naked enjoying in bathtub" chimon smirked back looking at perth eyes directly.

Perth loves it when they tease each other but in the end chimon will be the one who gonna turn into tomato,he loves it tho.

"To shower with his boyfriend obviously" perth replies his eye brows raised sightly in flirtatious way.

"Thats exactly sailom want so he didn't locked the door."chimon replies then flick perth chin softly with his finger.

Perth smiles slowly vanished as he felt chimon face close to his,he gulped hardly and unconsciously his eyes lands on chimon glossy lips. Chimon understand the situation quickly goes back to his sitting position with small blush on his cheek. Perth clear his throat then try to focus on the screen again-

"Oh- look at that soap line in my cheek" chimon point at the screen giggled at that.

"Thats sao cute p'mon~"

"Yeah i know im cute, happy?" chimon says as he so done with perth.

Perth laughed loudly..its almost 12pm and here's comes the 3rd part its also goes well with some chitchat. Before starting 4th one both of them know whats going to happen next.

"its almost 12pm phi do...i mean do you wanna continue watching or go back to your house,it will take 1 hour again..so um you can sleep here phi if you want,i also don't wanna let you go this late night." Perth says with concerns and also making sure chimon is comfortable to watch the next part with him.

"Its okay I'll sleep here then but we should watch the last part and you okay with that?" He asked biting his lips out of nervous.

Perth smiles and sat down in the bed again nodding happily

"I am p'mon"

Then they started the ep..first it was going all good but when sailom kissed kanghan things got messier as well in their room too. Both of them didn't utter a word, the atmosphere getting hot,in the background the small kissing sound of their making out in screen. Perth caressed his neck with his hand as his inner self telling him to do the same thing with the opposite person sitting next to him fixed eyes on screen blushing madly. Chimon didn't take his eyes off from the screen..he analysis every movement of them blushing hardly but didn't making it obvious trying to act normal infront of perth. Then one thing caught him really off guard,he gulped hardly..yeah he can't take this anymore.

"Perth?"

"hmm?" Perth look at chimon whose eyes also still fixed on the screen.

"Did you..did you tried to choke me?"chimon bite his lips still looking at the screen didn't dare to look at the shocking face of the another person. Perth don't know why he can't speak right now,why he can't utter a word,he can't breathe properly.

Chimon then look at him, that makes perth heart jumped like he almost died, those beautiful eyes are weakness of his fucking life. He thought this not going to be right..no no

"It wasn't scripted?right?" Chimon almost whispered the words but it was enough sound to hear those word for perth..

perth thinking he is dreaming this is never gonna be true..he nod as yes that all he can do right now..if he moves he know he will fucked up.

Chimon bite his lips harshly when perth nod at his question, he was dying inside blushing madly he knows his cheek are red as well his ears but he don't care right now. Its been months since he feels like this way with perth..he feels love. The next question makes perth heart scream..his brain stop working a long time ago now his heart also..

"Can you do that again? just once?"

he himself don't know why he said that..but its all he wanted for so freaking long...he always wanted to perth take step, but that dumbass just tease him then left him with his feelings.

Thats not happening this time now.

Perth didn't waste his time he almost fly towards chimon smash his lips to his so wanted lover. Not only chimon he been hitting on chimon from the day 1,and now his crush just ask him for fucking kiss? He will give him a lot not only one.

Chimon fell on bed, his hand goes behind perth neck hold him tightly, perth kisses him like a hungry lion who didn't eat for like months..not them recreating the dr scene again.

Morning

chimon found himself in perth arm, hugging him sweetly..perth was already up..he smiles at his lover then kiss his nose tip, connecting their forehead together.

"What are we,perth?" chimon asks softly

"Lover." perth replies with his deep voice then hug his baby tightly.