Qi Zejiu was slightly surprised when he saw that Tang Jingyun had not spoken since the two came in. He turned back to look at Tang Jingyun, "Jingyun, why are you..."

Halfway through his words, he stopped in astonishment. Looking at Tang Jingyun's appearance, especially those delicate and upturned phoenix eyes, his eyes flashed with astonishment.

When Gu Ling heard it halfway, he realized that Qi Zejiu suddenly stopped talking and turned around. He saw his best friend looking at Tang Jingyun's face blankly. Surprise flashed in his heart. Then, he himself was also stunned, "Jingyun ,you......"

Tang Jingyun had known this would happen for a long time. In fact, she had more or less guessed what would happen when she attended the banquet. If nothing else, it was her face that caused the trouble.

If it were just on campus, most people wouldn't think of anything, because Tang Jingyun's temperament is of its own, with a tranquility and coldness, mixed with youthfulness and maturity.

However, on such an occasion, after seeing Tang Zhiqian's appearance, anyone who looks at Tang Jingyun's appearance will find that the two people's appearances are 70-80% similar!

Tang Jingyun raised her lips, picked up the wine glass on the table, put it to her lips and took a sip, saying with a hint of helplessness, "It seems I have to introduce myself again. My name is Tang Jingyun. I come from Yinlin City, Ming Province. I am from home." All my relatives have passed away."

When she said these words, her eyebrows drooped slightly, and the corners of her mouth were clearly smiling, but it made people feel cold, like an unsheathed sword, emitting a cold light.

"You two, what do you think of my self-introduction? Huh?" Tang Jingyun asked with a soft smile, but the last word "hmm" contained a strong sense of threat. Gu Ling and Qi Zejiu were both familiar with her and knew her. The mood at this time may not be called happy.

Qi Zejiu was still very eye-catching, and he immediately suppressed the surprise on his face. He rarely suppressed the arrogant look on his face, and said haha, "There are tens of thousands of people with the surname Tang in the world, but Jingyun's The last name is particularly nice."

Gu Ling also reacted, "That's right!"

At this time, both of them looked a bit doggy. At one point, I heard Rong Jiao mention that Tang Jingyun was molested in a bar. When she was in a bad mood, she just picked up the bottle and knocked the person over. On the ground, from then on, the two of them knew one thing, never to offend Tang Jingyun.

Tang Jingyun laughed softly, looked at the glass of red wine in her hand, the bright color looked particularly beautiful, and said calmly, "Okay, actually there is nothing that cannot be said, but you should try to mention it as little as possible in front of me. One thing, I'm careful if I don't control it well, it will be bad if someone loses my life."

Qi Zejiu smiled faintly, "Jingyun, I, Qi Zejiu, will just say one thing here. I am friends with Tang Jingyun and it has nothing to do with anything else."

Seeing Tang Jingyun's reaction, he guessed Tang Jingyun's identity. She must be the illegitimate daughter of the Tang family who has never been seen before. Of course, she is also the legendary Second Miss Tang.

To be honest, he never thought that Tang Jingyun would have such a background. She is funny, but she is very steady in her work. She is humorous, but very cautious. There is a slight greenness between her eyebrows, but there is vicissitudes and maturity in her eyes. This is a very charming woman, more attractive than countless ladies in the capital.

He had to admit that even he was gradually attracted to such a low-key and dazzling her as they got along. Of course, attraction did not mean that he liked her. It was just a slight appreciation. He thought this girl was interesting. He understood this rationally. Restrain yourself and don't let such feelings cross the line.