what happened

(Jen on top) ( she would look the same but different hair color and eyes)

Jens pov

I remember how I lost a friend, how a strong Pharoah had his heart broken and started to hate humans, how I felt anger at the ones that caused this to my friends. How my father had to cut tied with the corporation and the primesbecause the corporation angle corp had done something so despicable. And because the Pharoah stopped trusting my father eventhough he had nothing to do with it. The Corporation blame my father but I did something that not only proved my father innocence but also, made me hide for three reason.

I got the evidence that the copr said they destroyed but with my ability as an android thanks to my father I got the evidence and voice evidence as well. When I proved to the Pharoah as well and the police the Corporations leader wanted nothing but get revenge on me after he got arrested. This jerk had connections so with does connection he was going after my father so I did something that got me in trouble I killed him and his goons that where going to hurt those I love. Because of this not only did in a way became a criminal in the humans eyes but the Pharoah vexus found out. not only was he thankful but he somehow became obsessed inlove with me just because I avenged lilly and killed the humans that did it. He wanted to have me.

I had to hide to avoid both issues but I know it won't be forever because the it would blow over atleast one of them. I hide as a human thanks to my father I am the first to atlest look like human all I had to do was change my hair color and eyes with isn't hard which are brown hair and eyes. I found a job as a waitress in tremorton. I only fight in my human disguise I watch over Jenny my little sister from a far same for my father I know someday I will be able to be with them again I have to be patient but if I have to appear in my android for I will. I just hope vexus has stopped trying to find me as well as the police.