ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕚𝕠𝕟

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I was born for greatnessWhoaA legend in the makingDeep in my bonesOh yeah I knowI amI am the championWhoaCome on try and take itWhoaIt all comes down to this and"

Whoa
A legend in the making
Deep in my bones
Oh yeah I know
I am
I am the champion
Whoa
Come on try and take it
Whoa
It all comes down to this and"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Grace Swift has always been popular. She loved art, and music. She was sisters with Taylor Swift.

When she got older she became more famous, creating her own music, and selling her art work. Acting in a few movies and TV shows. She was the most famous person around.

But then one day she was in the middle of a concert when a man climbed the stage and then detonated a bomb. One that killed her instantly.

When she woke up she was in a dark room that was only lit by the torches on the walls.

And that's when she saw him. Hades. King of the Underworld.

She didn't know what to do or say so she waited for him to speak. And what he had to say shocked her to her core. He told her that he was giving her a chance to be reborn into any universe of her choosing, and five wishes.

Place: The Vampire Diaries Universe

Wish #1: I wish to be reborn as the twin sister of Hope Mikaelson, the week after they both defeated Ken the God with their friends.

Wish #2: I wish to have the spell of time travel so Hope and I can go back in time to save our family.

Wish #3: I wish mates existed in this place you're about to send me. But only me and Hope have them.

Wish #4: I wish to have the powers of the Scarlet Witch in addition to the Tribrid powers.

Wish #5 was yet to come. She was saving that for a rainy day.

When she woke up in a bed next to Hope Mikaelson she was excited. She was loving this new life of hers already.

And when she finally convinced Hope to do the spell, for them to go back in time, it worked better than either of them could have ever hoped for it to work.

They ended up landing the day after Elena's family car went into the river.

They soon discovered their mate marks, and everything that came after was a whirlwind of trying to figure them out, and getting ready with their plans for their future in who to save, in who to kill, and how to approach the subject when it comes to their dad.

Will they be smart enough to make it into the future of their new lives, or will everything go to hell to the point of no return?

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own The Originals or Legacies nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)