Incursio was not like any other Teigu, it was created from the flesh of the Super-Class Danger Beast, Tyrant, the highest predator that stood apex of the food chain. The Tyrant was a dragon that was capable of adapting to anything, possessing an incomparable life force that it escaped death a magnitude amount of times, including being alive inside of the Teigu.

It went to the void too the moment its host died.

The Tyrant stirs, moving as if knows how to escape death another time again. It moves, into somewhere in the vast void. It desired to survive, to avoid stagnation in the emptiness. When it pulls itself back out of this place, it should be resurrected again. In the body of a human who used its scales as his armor.

No one would know that it won't be Resurrection, but Reincarnation.

Tyrant had comprehended the cycle of life and death numerous times through experiences. It experiences the familiar process of rebirth. And only, it, the Tyrant, that passes, violates, and undergoes the natural law that governs all living beings.

When it does, it leaves its physical body and returns to the source of the origin of all life, the essence of every creation. But it is also a gateway to other worlds that are different from its own. Each world has its own laws, histories, and rules.

Unknowingly, its movement had brought another soul, Tatsumi.

Tatsumi felt a tug.

It was faint at first, sudden. But it grew stronger and stronger until he could not resist it. He was being pulled by the invisible force known as Tyrant, towards an unknown somewhere. If only Tatsumi could feel apprehension. What was waiting for him?

He and Tyrant accelerated, faster and faster, until he saw a flash of light.

He jolted, and then a warmth. He felt a squeeze like being compressed. He heard a sound, a breath, and a voice. Voices, to be precise.

He finally opened his eyes and saw a face.

It was a woman, smiling at the same time. She held him in his arms and beamed lovingly. A pretty woman with silky dark hair, and wearing short-sleeved silky clothes.

She said something to the man beside her, but he didn't understand it. Not when his head is still trying to comprehend the strange situation.

He felt another thing, something bizarre in the surroundings. He can see an odd sight of glittering particles floating around in the air. The moment one came in contact with him, he felt a very small amount of power form inside.

Did he just absorb an energy of some kind?

He blinked in nothing but confusion.

The man in front of him, a bald old man with a thin mustache, laughed out loud, "Claire always wanted a little brother!"

"Who is Claire?"

"She'll be overjoyed!"

The woman held him closer to her, looking at him curiously, "But, something's not right. He's not crying at all."

Tatsumi continued to stare as the man leaned closer while he and his wife looked over at him. His mind is still in haze, but he's got his bearing closer now. He glances at his body, and they're small. Small, like a child, a newborn baby.

He blinked again. He's wrapped in a blue blanket beside the woman's breast. He glimpses over, and the internal instinct to feed arises. Tatsumi felt something again inside him, and it wasn't the floating energy that came in contact with his skin.

His eyes widened when he heard a distant growl in the back of his mind. A familiar growl, actually.

"Tyrant!"