part 1

"how DARE you?!"

veronica snarled at katie, face feeling hot. she shoved her mobile phone into her girlfriend's face, showing her the picture of katie kissing her classmate.  "how COULD you?!!!?" 

"i- i- babe-" katie was speechless. her eyes flicked from the left to the right, desperately searching for an excuse. "i'm sorry.."

"sorry? you're sorry? i trusted you! i thought you loved me!" veronica shrieked, tears welling in her eyes. "i can't believe i ever trusted you. it's my fault, for being so naive-"

"i- ugh!" annoyance flamed in katie's stomach, she snapped at veronica. "you're always, SO dramatic! i literally only kissed inez. i don't get why you're so worked up over nothing.

 "it's not my fault you're not hot enough to keep me here." 

an audible gasp escaped veronica's lips. what?! she had treated kate like a queen, and not only she cheat on her, and have no remorse about it, she insults her?! rage flamed in her stomach. "i didn't want it to come to this. have you not forgotten my power over you?!"

"that was last time," katie hissed, but her heart started to palpitate rapidly. veronica used to be her dom, but they had stopped their activities once they had both got busy with their daily lives. "last time? maybe i need to remind you again, then." veronica narrowed her eyes, before grabbing katie by the arm and dragging her across her living room. "VERO- WAIT! very, no! you're not fucking spanking me! that was last time, when i was dumb enough to date yo-"

"ha! keep talking, kate, and your punishment will just get worse." despite katie screaming and kicking, she was much weaker than the other. an infuriated veronica, after grabbing some duct tape, had tied kate to the kitchen table with ease. the helpless girl's limbs were taped to each table leg, with her bottom high on the table, quivering with fear and anger. 

"what the FUCK!!! untie me, NOW! I'M GONNA- AAAH!" katie let out a squeal as veronica raised her hand and slapped her right cheek hard. the nostalgia of being tied up, as well as the burning pain on her bottom from veronica's palm, was starting to turn her on, but kate was too embarrassed to admit it.

to her absolute horror, veronica tore off katie's yoga tights and underpants, exposing her plump, pale buttocks, just waiting to be punished. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING????!!" "i'm reminding you of your position here, kate," veronica replied coolly over her enraged screams. "you're not gonna repeat your mistake after this." 

"aaAAAAH!" katie yelped as veronica started slapping her cheeks hard. she showed no mercy at all, swinging her arm far back as slaps echoed around the kitchen. after being caught by surprise, katie bit her lip, trying her best to minimise the groans and yelps escaping her throat. "you- fucking- bitch-!" she gritted out through the pain.

veronica raised her eyebrows. "looks like my hand isn't enough to make you calm down. perhaps let's use something else!" ignoring katie's terrified yelps of protest, she padded into her bedroom and got her hardwood paddle, kate's all-time worst nightmare.

WHACK! the paddle landed hard on katie's right cheek. "EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHH!" katie let out a scream as the agony spread like fire over her one buttock. "oh, oh, it hurts!" her ass rose above the table for awhile, before settling down on the table again, trembling. "very, stop!"

"let's begin. i won't be giving you so much recovery time now!" veronica smiled, and katie shrieked as she landed stroke after stroke on her bare bottom. the paddle was hard, and combined with veronica's anger, hurt like hell against her cheeks. "KYYYYYAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAOOOOW! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STO-" katie's screams of pain were suddenly muffled and her eyes widened as a kitchen towel was shoved into her mouth. "you're a little loud, honey," veronica chided, tying the towel behind her head, before continuing the paddling. katie was terrified, her screams now reduced to helpless garbling through her gag as her buttocks were whipped repeatedly.

CRACK! "mmmmmmfppph" WHACK! CRACK! "mmmmMMMMmaahphh!!" katie was losing her mind. veronica's paddle felt like a hot poker against her butt, and her pussy was tingling with arousal. WHACK! CRACK! her face felt hot with humiliation, and she began to writhe against her bonds, flexing her fingers and toes helplessly as the beating mercilessly continued. CRACK! sweat started beading on her body from the all the activity, and tears welled in her eyes. the pain with each stroke was unbearable, and bitter remorse soon took over her anger. she needed very to stop, she was going crazy. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! as if she wasn't suffering enough, veronica decided to take the beating up a notch, by starting to rapidly whip only her left or right buttock, or alternating on each buttock at lightning speed, driving katie crazy from the imbalance.

CRACK! WHACK! CRACK! WHACK! "mmmmppphhh- mmmhhhh" tears were leaking out of katie's eyes. she was sure her bottom was bright red at this point. her humiliation, pain, and anger at veronica was almost too much to bear for her.

unfornutately, unlike her girlfriend, veronica had not had enough. "hmmm, let's try something else!" katie's eyes widened and she let out a blood-curdling scream as something slender and sharp pierced her ass. WHIP! veronica had gotten the cane.

over the next hour, veronica flogged katie like an animal, using the belt, switch, cord, hairbrush, spoon and even more. katie's poor buttocks were slapped, whipped, burned and shredded as her gag got soggier and the table got more slippery. her limbs glistened blindingly with perspiration as she helplessly endured her punishment. the table became slippery with sweat and her vision became blurry. to her horror, her fat buttocks began to slip off the table and through her tears, she fought to keep her balance on the lubricrated surface. from a confident woman with needs that couldn't once been satisfied, she had been reduced a helpless slab of meat, wriggling and writhing uselessly on the wooden kitchen table.

slowly, she began to realise she needed this. she had forgotten her position, only a slave for her goddess to punish. she closed her swollen eyes, and rose her buttocks to each painful smack, her vagina absolutely drenched. CRACK! WHACK! WHIP! "mmmmmmphhh, mmmh, hhn, hn, hhhmmmmph, hmn-" katie snorted through the towel, she was a pig, a meat toilet on the table that deserved every bit of her punishment.

finally, veronica decided katie had suffered enough. she set the implements away, before sitting in front at the head of the kitchen table, right before katie's face. watching her slave's swollen eyes, face drenched with sweat, tears and snot, bound, gagged and punished in front of her, she felt a sense of satisfaction mixed with arousal. she tore out the towel in katie's mouth.  "change of heart?"

katie started bawling like a newborn baby. "i'm sorry, i'm really very sorry," she sobbed bitterly, her sore ass practically on fire. she was in excruciating pain and she knew she deserved every bit of it. 

holding the kitchen towel, veronica stood up, before walking around and admiring her handiwork.  katie's two buttocks were absolutely shredded, a fat, throbbing mess of bruises and welts from hours of punishment. her trembling cheeks were thinly bleeding in some spots, and veronica could feel the burning heat radiating off her crimson bottom. she would not be able to sit for a very, very long time. she watched katie's sex juices trickling down the front of the table and sighed, then smiled.

 "there!" she raised her hand, and landed the wet towel hard on her buttocks one last time, as if to seal the punishment, earning a horrified shriek from katie. she threw the towel at katie, before proceeding up the stairs, leaving her throbbing, sniffling, thoroughly punished slave, spread on display.

-tbc-