[13]

"AND THEN HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO IT WITH ME"

Jisung was currently in his room and was on the phone with his two best friends. As soon as he entered the house, he ran upstairs and called his friends. Of course he had to tell his friends about the last lesson and didn't leave out any details.

" HE WHAT"

jeongin shouted back and gasped

"all thanks to me~"

Felix replied and laughed

"Felix I love you so much, thank you for pushing Hyunjin down the stairs!"

"FELIX HYUNG DID WHAT"

"Jisung you dipshit! It wasn't on purpose!"

Felix whined while Jisung was now the one laughing at the other.
jeongin just shook his head laughing and stared at his ceiling.

"By the way, guys, Chan spoke to me today"

" WHAT"

"HUH"

"It's nothing big, we just talked"

"Damn, Innie pulls more dicks than we'll ever get"

"so true mate,"

"HEY!"

The older ones started laughing and continued talking for a while until they decided to call it a day and hung up.

Just then, Jisu burst in and threw something at him.

"Catch!"

  As slow as Jisung was, he noticed it too late and the thing slammed against his head and down to the ground. He looked at the floor in confusion and saw that it was a wrapped muffin.

He picked it up and looked at his older sister, raising his eyebrow. " What do you want?" "Wow, I give you a muffin and that's your thanks? Tzz" Jisu pouted and crossed her arms. Jisung grimaced and rolled his eyes. "You look ugly, stop"

Jisu hit him lightly on the back of the head and rolled her eyes. "Anyway, then I won't tell you about my spa-brother-sister-plan" she grinned and turned away.

Jisung sighed and shook his head

  "okay, okay, tell me"

Jisu turned around with bright eyes and grinned wider.

"Soo, none of my friends have time, so we'll do it! we'll relax, gossip, paint our nails, maybe even dye our hair!"

"You can forget the last two things."

Jisu looked at her little brother with big eyes and clapped her hands together

"please?"

"no"

"pretty pleasee?"

"no."

"extreme ultra mega pretty pleasee??"

"You're not going to stop, are you?"

Jisung sighed and then nodded in surrender. Jisu poked his cheek and squeaked excitedly

"yay!"

—————————————————————

Uhhh hi? Sorry that it took so long for me to return. I was in such pressure about school, I don't think I ever felt that stressed out lmao

I'm back now so next update will be as usual this week Sunday! I hope you took great care of yourself and the ones around you darling! <3

- LHB