Chapter 1 - The new girl

POV - Cupid

I sighed getting into my position for the millionth time. Doing the whole damn theme song over and over again was annoying. The song started to get louder and the curtains were being pulled back

I smiled, pulling a peace sign toward my face, my eye right between my middle and index finger.

"-atha, Jax, Cupid and Kaufmo, Woo-hoo!" I grunted, stretching. I started walking to my room passing the other members.

"I'm going to my room guys, be out later. See 'ya." I turned around on my heel putting a hand in the air giving a lazy wave.

"Cupid! We have to get to our next position." Ragatha asked. I turned around, looking at her.

"You want me to stay, doll?" A light pink hue accommodated her cheeks. I grinned, striding toward her. "No need to remind me, Ragatha. I'll be up there." I extended my hand upward and my hoop came down. Grabbing a hold of it and lightly tugging twice it pulled me to the air and I sat on it as if I was laying down. It'd been a few seconds when suddenly a tumbling and crashing sound came to my ears.

"Hey Angel! Come down here!" I heard Jax call from the floor. Glancing down I saw a jester hat with 2 tails things on its hat striped red and blue. New Character? I hung from my back, my head and legs on either side as it started going down, finally hanging by my knee pit as it came to a stop by the ground.

"-pears a new human has entered this realm!" Caine exclaimed.

"How do I... Take this... headset off!?" The Jester girl asked, pulling at her face.

"Just keep grabbing at it. That worked for all of us." Jax said, sarcasm lacing his every word. I rolled my eyes going down and standing next to Bunny.

"Up." I stated, looking at him.

"Really? Now?" he asked. I looked at him as he sighed, pulling me up and setting me on his shoulders. I rested my head on his blankly looking at the others on the ground. Fuzzy bitch

"What's going on? I-I-I put on some weird headset and now I'm here? Who are you people? Why can't I take it off? Where am I?!"

"Let's just try to calm down." Doll said, walking over to the Jester. "Everything's gonna be okay, new stuff. We've all been through this. You just need to get your head to-"

"What the BOING! is going on?! ...What-?" Jester girl exclaimed.

"Now, now, now, my dear, we can't have any of that foul language around here. The Amazing Digital Circus is a place to be enjoyed by all ages. You, my friend, stumbled into an incredible world of wonders where anything can happen! Except for swearing." So, no matter how many curses she blurts out, they just get replaced by wacky sound effects. I chuckled as she tried swearing.

"Oh my God. Well, h-how do I, you know, leave?" Jester asked

"Uh-" Caine sounded trying to think of how to explain.

"W-Well, don't freak out about it or anything, but, uh, we don't exactly..." Ragatha tried explaining as well.

"You can't." Jax and I said in unison. He looked up as I grinned, pushing his head back to look at the others.

"What?" Jester eminently said

"Shut up, Jax; Cupid. But yeah, he's right. Welcome to your new home, and your new body." Zoob's said

" 'New home?' What do you mean?" Jester asked.

"There's no way back silly, you're stuck here with the rest of us, like the rest of us." I smiled as she panicked more.

"Guys, don't be mean." Doll said, she was probably talking about Jax, Zoob's and myself.

"We've been stuck here for years. Old Kinger over there's supposedly been here the longest."

"I come in a bit after him." I said scratching behind Jax's ear, it twitched and I giggled. I raised my arm up as my hoop came down. Jax was about to drop me but I grabbed onto it in time. I stuck my tongue out as he did his. I bapped his face, my hoop going up as he tried to hit me. I laughed in victory.

"Huh, did someone say something about an insect collection?" Kinger called for his little fort.

"That's why he's crazy. Hehe. Eh..." Newbie was almost having a panic attack.

"Oh, okay, now I get it. This is a dream and I should just play along until I wake up, right?" I cringed feeling a ping of sorry for the girl.

"Whatever you say, kid." Jax said as I went down to his height level hanging in a star pose "So, Caine, we having a new adventure today for the newbie or what?" He asked walking over Gangles mask

"I'd like to give our brand new member a tour of the circus grounds first. Off we go!" And he left with the newbie.

"Ahh, I wonder where her room will be. Maybe she'll take one of theirs." I commented. We all chatted as she was getting the tour when suddenly they came back. The Jester, not being used to traveling with BossMan, threw up.

"Whoa, clean up on aisle you!" Caine exclaimed as Bub's appeared from his hat.

"I'm on it, boss." It said, Bub's started licking it up... Ew.

"Why are you like this?" Caine questioned in disgust. I snickerd at his words, Bub's remaining unbothered.

"Wait, wait. Was that an exit door I saw out there? Is that a way to leave?" Jester asked

"What exit?" Jax asks, grabbing Zooble's arm and uses it as a back scratcher, "If there was a way to leave, I'm pretty sure we'd have all left by now."

"Yeah, what are you talking about?" Zoob's asked

"If there was a way out, I wouldn't leave. Maybe my life is POP! out there. Plus ya can't die here. Well not really." I said doing a single knee hang. Ragatha and Boss Man gave a blank stare toward me and I smiled sitting up right.

"...Uh, I, ahem, I assure you there is no magical exit door. You're probably just experiencing DIGITAL HALLUCINATIONS! From your mind's transition to the digital plane."

"But I- I swear I saw-" Jester started getting cut off by Caine

"Digital hallucinations! How about we talk about something else? Like your name." Caine said switching topics.