Chapter 6

Alhaitham:

"We're going to move into another place before they find out" I suggested.

Kaveh was surprised and shock about it, I guess he wasn't expecting it will come.

"Moving!?, but Alhaitham we can't just suddenly move to another place just like that. We didn't even rent a new place to live and what makes you think it's a good idea!? " Kaveh sputtered.

"Well..... before I moved in here my parents used to get me a place to stay before I started college, if I remember correctly it was like an apartment but I refuse to live there because since the place had a lot of space I thought I won't need that much space to live on my own until you came along" I told him.

Wait a minute......this whole entire time your parents got you a place to stay and yet you refuse and ended up staying here with me instead!? " Kaveh gasped.

"Yeah...... But look I'll call my parents to see if the apartment still available to live and if it was we could move in there as soon as possible. " I explained to him.

There was an awkward silence came between us and I don't have anything else to said.

Kaveh then let out a sigh and spoke.

"Look, I'm not mad at you but your idea about moving seems all of the sudden and I don't want to rush things over because of that"he said with a heavy look.

"Kaveh...if we don't do something about this early there's a chance they might find out where we live and stalking us without knowing. Do you want them to spread false information about us? "

"Well of course not, but then again where do we stay after we move out?"-Kaveh

Oh about that............I then remember back then my parents decided to rent an apartment for me when I started college but I refuse their offer since I decided to stay at the dorm room on my own but ended up sharing it with Kaveh instead.

" We don't have to worry about it, I'll call my parents and ask them if the apartment room was still available "I told him in a calming tone.

He then got my attention and tilted his head.

" Apartment?, what are you talking about?. Since when did you bought an apartment for yourself? "He asked felling confuse.

I tell him everything about the apartment that my parents wanted to offer for me situation. He was even more shock and surprise than before, Kaveh thought about it for a moment before he answer.

" Alright, we'll moving out of this place but I still have to tell Tighnari and Cyno about it okay. Don't think that I won't tell them about the situation and where we live "he answered .

" Go for it, it's not like I care who you're friends with anyway. I'll call my parents on the phone and in the meantime you'll start pack your stuff I guess "

"Fine but you're helping me pack our stuff after you done okay"

"I will senior Kaveh~"I teased.

Kaveh cheeks turn pink and look away.

" Don't call me that, you're literally in the same grade as me! "He spluttered before he leave my room and went to his.

He must felt embarrass or maybe flustered and yet still acting all cute and adorable.

One thing he doesn't know about me is that I was actually 2 year younger than him but I didn't felt like telling him though.

I then took my phone out of my pocket and dial my dad phone number and call him hoping he would answer by now.