✦▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 000.

Monday, September 24, 2020ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ

"911 what's your emergency?" A unknown female voice lingered through the speakers of the cell that had made the call. On the other end, was another female. The fear and pain was evident in her voice as her breathing became now unhinged.

"Y-yes, I n-need help!" The woman replied as she held the phone closesly to her ear.

"With what ma'am?"

The girl hesitated before she opened her lips to speak, the tears descending down her cheeks smeered her perfect eye-liner.

"I-it's my cousin - she's been shot! please, please send help!" She breathed out as she held one hand onto her cousin wonded area. "Please, I don't know what to do! She's loosing a lot of blood, I'm trying to st-stop it but I can't! Please just please send me some help please!" She croaked as the tears slipped off her nose and to the exposed chest of her cousin's.

"Oh my goodness, alright ma'am can you send me your location please? We'll have an ambulance there in about twenties minutes" The female replied.

"4-4641 Avenue - Hayvenhurst, please just hurry up I'm losing her! I can't lose her, please!" She shrieked as she held the pressure onto her cousin's wound, silently praying for God to come through and send her a miracle.

"Okay ma'am okay, the ambulance at on their way now just hang tight and keep putting pressure on her! Make sure she stays breathing!" As if she could see her, The young girl nodded her head quickly.

"What's your cousin's name ma'am?" The female questioned.

"M-"

Sunday, November 21, 2007
ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ

While the music faintly played in the distance, the wind soared through Meadow's hair as the grass brushed against her chocolate tinted skin. Beside her, rested her cousin Jahani who was enjoying the melodic sounds of Beyonce playing from the distance.

"Y'know, Bey really is the blueprint. She's so perfect" Jahani spoke up as she took a small bit of her chicken sandwich. Meadow looked to her and gave a unimpressed shrug.

"She's alright, I guess. She's not all that perfect" she lied straight through her teeth. Jahani gave her a knowing look as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah whatever, you lying right through them lips of yours" The fourteen year old pointed, gaining an unphased look from the eldest. "You just hate it whenever uncle Mike develops a crush"