I hate that I have to go all the way into my mother's section to use her kitchen but in due time, I will add my own. Opening the door, I slide my feet into my slippers and about to step down when my mother appears.

"Mi a borrow yuh iron" she said stepping up in my doorway.

"Grandma!" Talia squealed.

"Hey mi baby, yuh gud?" She walked over to the bed and kiss Talia's cheeks.

"Yes Grandma" Talia giggles as she turn back to her tablet.

"Here and nuh mash up mi things" I grumbled as I hand the iron over to her.

"Dhat's why mi nuh love borrow unu things enu" She hissed her teeth and grab the iron from me. "Mi suh buy back fimi mhon" she grumbles on her way out.

I walk behind her and enter the kitchen hoping they don't finish off Talia's franks and nuggets that I have in the fridge for her. Forgetting the mac and cheese in my room, I run to get it then return to the kitchen to prepare it with franks and nuggets for her.

After setting on the pot, I browse around the house that I haven't been in for a while even though I am this close.

"Ya go out?" I asked my mother as I lean against her door way, watching her pressing out a white dress.

"yes" she answer with an attitude as usual.

"oh, yuh have no soap powder can lean mi until mi go supermarket satday?" I asked her.

"A likkle mi have weh mi ago use tomorrow" She grumbled.

"Mommy mi cah beg Iesha buy it back wen shi a cum from skool enu, a true it a get late and mi wah go wash out Talia uniform fi tomaro" I rolled my eyes.

"Nuh bada mi mhon" Shi hissed her teeth. "It out desso pon eh old fridge and mek sure mi get it back a morning" She grumbled pointing to the direction outside.

"Bwoy yuh difficult no sa" I shake my head and walk off to the kitchen to look on the pot.

Anything me have, she just want me to give her all when I really don't have it and as me ask her for anything she ready to behave bad on me. She just come borrow me iron and me lean her it and hear how she was behaving for the little soap powder. After dishing out the meal for Talia, I clean up back her kitchen and walks back to my room.

"Cum Talia" I said to her as I walks inside of the room.

I get her eating towel and spread it on the mat before allowing her to sit on it then I place her food infront of her along with a chill delight apple flavour juice and some water inside of her sippy cup.

From shi a 3yrs shi have da cup ya enu and shi lub eh.

For my dinner, me just ago order a food round the road and make bighead Marlon collect it for me even though me know him ago class out me rass.

Times like dhis I really Miss Sanjay and speaking of him, mi wah mi clothes dhem from him yaad.

I message Iesha to buy back our Mother's soap powder before placing the phone down and go clean up the mess that Talia has made inside of the bathroom.

While doing so, I decided to go to supermarket tomorrow then have the entire Saturday to rest then I might go to church on Sunday. My arm isn't fully healed but I can resume at work on Monday and me really can't wait because the yard boring bad.

Eh wud a be better if mi and Mr. Man did a fren.. cud a deh a him yaad wen Talia deh a skool.

A piece of tiredness settle inside my body as I finishing hanging out the clothes that I wash out and get back inside. Talia clean up her plate, the juice and some of water, I giggles as I see her hanging over the plate sleeping.