𝟘𝟡 - ( 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝 )

Начните с самого начала

seth pulls up in his driveway and parks his car. he gets out and so does leilani. they go in his house and head to his bedroom.

"what movie you wanna watch?" seth asks, getting comfortable under a blanket. "you can choose." leilani mumbles, getting in next to him.

he wraps his arm around her neck and pulls her closer. she puts her head on his shoulder and he puts his on hers.

he scrolls through netflix a while before clicking on a movie leilani has never seen before.

"lei." seth turns to leilani and leilani looks up at him. "hm?" she mumbles. "can I ask you a question?" seth asks and leilani nods. "always." she shrugs.

seth sits up with and leilani follows his movements. "so, I've been in your class for like— couple of years, right?" seth asks and leilani nods.

"we'll I've kinda developed some— feelings towards you." seth confesses. "hate?" leilani asks. "no! no, more like— love." he says in a questioning tone.

"you like me?" leilani asks. "I love you, lei." seth confesses. "I love you too." leilani giggles. soon, leilani's arms go around his neck and his arms go around her waist, pulling her on his lap.

(well that went fast)

they pull away and leilani giggles. "lei, will you be my girlfriend?" seth asks and leilani nods, giggling. "I'd love to be your girlfriend." leilani smiles before kissing him again.

they pull away and leilani is red as fuck. "you're red." seth laugh and leilani nods. "you're seth." leilani immediately cringes and regrets she said that.

"wanna watch another movie?" seth asks. "yes, please." leilani smiles, getting back under the blanket

seth also gets under the blanket and pulls leilani closer to his body. "why didn't I see you in school yesterday?" leilani asks.

"I was really tired. I'll come to school monday." seth smiles and leilani nods, smiling. "ugh it's saturday." leilani groans.

"I've had a long day." leilani mumbles, her mind going to her therapist appointment. "now you can relax, chill out." seth says and leilani nods.

leilani puts her head on seth's chest and he runs his fingers through her hair as they continue watching the movie.

instagram!