Chapter 11 | Vision

ابدأ من البداية

"Mr. Stark found me a Nexus." J.A.R.V.I.S. replied.

"What is he doing?" Jay asked.

"I am forbidden to reveal to the two of you." the UI said as the elevator came to a stop.

"We'll find out one way or the other." Rey said walking out of the elevator. "Papa, stop." she said when she saw Bruce and Tony working on the Cradle

"Not happening."

"After what's happened? Why?" Jay asked.

"Because it's nothing compared to what's coming." Tony said. "This framework is not compatible," he told Bruce.

"The genetic coding tower's at 97%." Bruce said diealing something "You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes." Bruce said as he checked on the Cradle. Steve walked in with the Twins.

"I'm gonna say this once." Steve stated.

"How about nonce?" Tony suggested annoyed.

"Shut it down!" Steve ordered firmly.

"Nope, not gonna happen," Tony said walking away to call his Iron Man suit.

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve said.

"And you do?" Bruce asked Steve before pointing at the brunette behind him "She's not in your head?"

"I know you're angry..." Wanda tried to reason.

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce told Wanda.

"Banner, after everything that's happened-"

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony exclaimed.

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda exclaimed.

"This isn't a game-"

"The creature-"

The witch and the Super Soldier were interrupted by the speedster running around the lab He scattered the research papers and shut the Cradle down by pulling all the plugs out of their ports. "No, no. Go on. You were saying?" Pietro said looking at Tony.

There was a gunshot bang heard right before the glass floor tile under Pietro shattered and he fell down

There was a gunshot bang heard right before the glass floor tile under Pietro shattered and he fell down. "Pietro!" Wanda exclaimed. Rey rushed over and looked down as saw Clint standing over the speedster

"What? You didn't see that coming?" Clint asked smugly.

"Damn... You go Uncle Clint." Rey said.

"I'm rerouting the upload." Tony told Bruce. Steve threw his shield destroying some of the equipment. Tony's gauntlet flew into his hand and he shot a photon blast at Steve.

"Dad!" Rey exclaimed rushing over to him. Red mist surrounded Wanda's hands right before Bruce grabbed her in a chokehold.

"Go ahead, piss me off." he told her. Clint ran up pointing his gun at Wanda who pushed Bruce to the floor. Jay pulled out the Glock from the back of his belt holster and pointed it at Wanda just like Clint.