Prologue (Pilot and After)

The Happy Hotel. Founded by Princess Charlie Morningstar and her girlfriend Vaggie.

The newscast went...horribly. There was no way a sinner would agree to come here! Right?

Well, until Alastor, one of the most powerful Overlords in all of Hell, decided to help run it. He noticed the hotel would need staff, and after summoning Nifty, he summoned two feline demons.

"Read em and weep boys!" The male feline said, dropping a winning hand onto the gambling table. "Full house! What?" He looked around, realizing his surroundings had changed. "The hell? What the fuck is this? Lonny, am I that drunk again?"

The female cat demon looked at him, crossing her arms.

"Nope. You're about the same as" she trailed off when she recognized the Radio Demon. "Oh fuck me with a-"

"You," Husk growled, pointing at Alastor accusingly. The radio demon's smile didn't drop once; he was thrilled to see one of his souls and his charming wife.

"Ah, Husker my good man. It's so good to see you and the missus," he turned to Lonny. "Hi, Lon Lon," he said, the female feline looking unamused.

"Don't you Husker and Lon Lon us," Husk growled. He then turned to what he was about to win as he disappeared from view. "I was about to win the whole damn pot!"

"Good to see you both too," Alastor said as Husker face palmed. Lonny leaned against the table as she crossed her arms. 

"What do you want from us this time?" he asked, knowing the Radio Demon must want something from the two of them—or mainly just Husker. 

"My dear friends, I am doing some charity work, and I took it upon myself to volunteer your services. Along with your wife's," Alastor said, keeping his smile. Lonny rolled her eyes as her arms tightened around her chest. 

"Your shittin us. Right, Al?" She asked the Radio Demon, her tail fluffing up. Alastor thought for a moment, a sound coming from him sounding like a device from the 30s buffering. 

"No, I don't think so," he said plainly. Husker pushed him away. He was definitely pissed as hell off at Alastor for dragging him and his wife into doing his dirty work once again. 

"You thought it would be some kind of big fucking riot just to pull us outta nowhere?! What are we to you, some fucking clowns?!" he demanded. Alastor grinned at the two. 

"Maybe."

"I ain't doing your fucking charity work. And you promised you'd keep Lonny outta any work you wanted me to do," he growled, bringing one of his wings to bring her closer to him. 

"Well, I thought you both would like to work the front desk!" Alastor said, pointing to the bar Alastor had teleported with the couple. "With your charming smiles and welcoming energies, this job was the perfect couple job for you both!" He then made some cheap booze appear, mainly to appease Husker. "I can make this more appealing if you wish."

Husker and Lonny exchanged looks, the female feline demon knowing what he would pick. 

"What, you think you can buy me with a wink and some cheap booze?!" Husker demanded as he grabbed the booze off the counter. "Well, you can!" The cat then started to down the alcohol, nursing on the bottle as Lonny chuckled. 

"So, what do you say, Lon Lon? Will you be joining your husband?" Alastor asked. The female sighed. 

"Fine. But this is the only favor I'm doing for you, Alastor. You may own Husk's soul, but you don't own mine," she said firmly. Alastor shrugged as Charlie enthusiastically welcomed Husk. 

"Welcome to the Happy Hotel! You are going to love it here!" she said. Husker gave her a look that said he was dead inside and that he didn't really care but had no choice. 

"I lost the ability to love years ago," Husk said, going in for more of the booze before Lonny cleared her throat at the two, making Husker look over at his wife. "Well, 'cept for her," he said with a small smile. The princess immediately came up to her. 

"Awe! You're his partner?" she asked. Lonny chuckled at the princess. 

"His wife. Name's Lonny," she said. 

"Well, I hope you and your husband enjoy your time here!" Charlie said. After an ordeal with Sir Pentious, Vaggie showed the newcomers to their rooms. 

"It's getting late, so you might want to grab your clothing items in the morning and anything you want to decorate your rooms with," Vaggie said. Lonny nodded, Husk only making a gruff noise as Nifty dusted the two's hands. 

"Niff," Lonny said in a soft tone. The cyclops smiled before heading into her room. 

"Anyways, if you guys need clothes for the night, let us know," Vaggie said. 

"Well, I think we'll be just fine without those clothes," Husk said, giving Lonny a sensual look that made his wife blush and look away. They had been together for so long, yet the drunk feline always knew how to push her buttons.

"If you're gonna do that. Keep it down, at least. I don't want Angel barging into your room and making sexual comments," Vaggie said. 

"You mean the spider who hit on this guy?" Lonny asked, making the demon nod. "Got it. Come on, babe," Lonny said, leading the way into the room and closing the door.

"I can't believe you agreed to do this!" Husk said, making Lonny jump from the volume in his voice. "Sorry, sorry; I didn't mean to yell," he said before his voice grew stern. But you seriously agreed to this?? You realize who dragged us here, right?" he asked. 

"Of course I do, Husk. Believe me, I hate Alastor with all my being. If I had any say, I'd kill the bastard if I could," she said calmly. The couple sighed before Husk pulled her close. "Besides, I was not gonna let you deal with that smiling freak alone. Even with Nifty here," she reassured as he nuzzled her shoulder. He sighed softly as he kissed her shoulder and neck. 

"You're right...you'd never leave me hanging," he mumbled as he looked up at her. "Where would I be without you?" he asked with a smile, Lonny chuckling.

"Blackout drunk in the gutter," she responded. He chuckled as he continued to kiss her neck. "You really want us to have sex, huh?" she asked. He smirked up at her, a glint of lust in her eyes. 

"I mean, we're gonna be without our clothes until the morning...and it's been a while since we had some sexy time together,~," he said with a purr. She chuckled and smirked back at him. 

"Okay, I guess I can't really deny you that desire," she said with a purr of herself. Husk chuckled and lifted her up by her waist. 

"Then let's do it,~" he purred. Needless to day, neither wanted to walk the next morning.