You giggled, covering your mouth with a napkin to stop food from flying everywhere. "TK!"

"What?" They said with a chuckle. "It was a joke."

"Yeah, okay," you said while rolling your eyes.

"I have a more... serious question," TK said. "About your date from this morning. Didn't you get, I dunno, creepy vibes from him?"

"Creepy?" you repeated. "Well, at first, hell yeah. I almost fucking shot him," you whispered the last sentence. "But, he's just shy and awkward. It's actually kinda cute."

"Cute, huh," They said. "If you say so," they muttered.

"Why?" You said. "Did he say something to you?"

"Nope," TK said. "It's just this... creepy feeling I got from him this morning. Nothing major, I'm probably just being paranoid."

You shrugged. "Maybe," you hummed. "But, I'll take your worries to heart and be extra cautious, okay?"

Tk smiled. "Good, thank you."

____________

You yawned and walked into your apartment. "It's about time!" Lucy exclaimed She stood up from the couch, wearing only pink, mesh lingerie, and threw her arms up, making her boobs jiggle.

"What?" You said.

"I've been waiting for ages!" She exclaimed. "I got the job! So, let's celebrate!"

"Holy fuck! Finally, you can pay your half of the rent!"

Lucy chuckled. "Okay, smartass. I got my bonus today, so I bought you a matching set to what I'm wearing. Go shower and put it on, then the real fun can start."

"Are you trying to fuck me?" You teased as you walked towards your room.

"Maybe~" She said.

You walked into your room and tried to open your armoire, but the door was stuck once again.

"Aw, dammit," you grumbled. "Piece of shit, I need a towel."

You looked around your room. The towel you used yesterday was draped across your computer chair.

"Whatever," you muttered.

..........

You and Lucy sat on the couch in matching lingerie.

"God, my pig of a boss is totally into me," Lucy said. "I was hired on the spot, and he stared at my tits damn near the entire time. Then," she laughed. "I fucking put my tits on the table and leaned on my arms, and he basically started fucking drooling! Hired me on the spot and gave me a signing bonus! I start tomorrow."

You chuckled. "Interesting. Your job might be sweet, then."

"Maybe," she said. "I'm gonna play hard to get for as long as I can, obvi." Lucy put her hand on your smooth thigh. "So, what about you? How's it going?"

"Work is a drag as usual," you muttered, packing some ground-up weed into a Dutch. "And I met a guy this morning." You rolled the blunt and licked the edge to seal it. Then, you held your lighter under it to secure the seal. "He's a little weird, but in a cute way, ya know?"

"Nice," she said. "I don't think I've seen you get dicked down since I moved in."

"Because I haven't," you said, lighting the blunt, then taking a hit.

"Sucks," she muttered, eyes focused on your plump lips.

"Whatcha staring at me for?" You said, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Can I get a hit?" She said.

"Should've just asked," you said, handing her your blunt.

"Yeah," she said.

"You seem... tight," you said.

Lucy took a long drag from the blunt, then blew out the smoke. "I'm definitely tight," she said. "Gotta tight p-"

"Lucy!"

She chuckled. "What?"

"You're nasty," you chuckled.

"You know it," she winked.