Part 9 "T.R.I.P.I.N.G"

Start from the beginning

Im only looking out for you TRIP; does anyone know youre here? I had to ask.

Nope. He said cheekily.

And did anyone see you knock on my door, naked with your hardon? I did not want him to have to deal with the same discrimination I copped from the Redneck homophobes on campus.

Nope, but I think your hardon wants you to join me and mine. He insisted that he stayed with another cheeky grin. It had been quite a while since I had sex with a hot young guy like TRIP, so I dropped all of my reservations and allowed myself to look forward to what was about to happen between us.

Without talking anymore, I laid down next to TRIP before I rolled onto my side, so we were both facing each other. He began to play with his cock while staring at mine. I reached out and took hold of his hard penis and began giving him his first Hand-Job, the first one he has ever had in life. The slight moaning and groaning he let out of his mouth told me he was enjoying being pulled off by another person, another man. As I did this to him, I began to also pull on my cock.

lets make this fair, TRIP announced excitedly as he quickly took hold of my cock and began to pull on it, keeping the same rhythm of movement as me. I was not expecting him to touch me back or make me feel so good, after all this was his first sexual experience and I thought he was only here for the pleasure I could give him. But as he said he wanted to play fair.

How does my dick feel in your hand? I asked.

Great! Am I pulling you the right way? He enquired in return.

Yes, it feels excellent, I told him and I was not leading him on or fibbing. He knew what he was doing with his hand as I had started to leak out some precum. I looked from my penis to his to notice that he too was also leaking. This confirmed to me that I was truly turning him on.

We continued our mutual masturbation for a good half an hour as we were both enjoying ourselves so much. It just felt good laying there enjoying the sensations we were giving each other. I broke the silence first.

Look at our cocks TRIP, they are almost identical in size and shape, the only difference is the color of our pubic hair. His was dark brown, mine was orangey brown in tone.

I like the fact you are uncut like me. TRIP added to my observation about our respective penises before adding, Your balls look a bit heavier and larger than mine. As he said this, he let go of my extremely hardened cock and cupped his hands around my balls, nice he announced. I let out a sigh of pleasure and laid there enjoying my nuts being gently played with, so I decided to do the same and gave him a testicular massage in the same manner as he was giving to me.

How long is yours? he asked.

Not sure bro, I have never measured it I lied.

Me either. I knew he was lying too from the cheeky grin on his face. Do you have a ruler?'' he then asked.

I sure do, in the top drawer of my desk. Eagerly he got off the bed to retrieve the tool for measurement. This gave me a great opportunity to check out his more than hot bubble butt. It was smooth, muscular, and looked delicious. I wondered then how open he would be to the idea of Rimming? For an arse like his, I was incredibly open to the idea myself. He was so horny that he kept jacking himself off until once more we were laying side by side.

He held his cock straight up and placed the beginning end of the ruler up against his body where his dick started to grow out from it. Using the inch measurement (we use the metric system in Australia, but cocks are still measured on the imperial scale, it could be just one of lifes tiny oddities or our generation was flooded with too much American porn), he placed the side of the ruler against the side of his penis and tried to straighten its slight bend upwards, so it was measured correctly at 6.5.