Part 7 "Beat Boys" 2nd edition

ابدأ من البداية

"Does he have a nice hole?" Mr Hung asked Mr Glasses.

"Uh ha." That was all he could say as he had gotten back to rimming me. Mr Hung moved towards the head end of the cum stained mattress, I could feel several cum puddles beneath my naked skin and honestly, I loved it. His huge cock pressed my hungry mouth. I have never felt such a heavy penis before. I guessed it weighed well over a kilo or two. I wanked him out for a moment too and watched as more precum leaked over the head of his dick and collected in his skin. I have no words for how good this ultra-huge cock tasted.

"Nice!" Mr Hung replied. Do you like my huge cock in your mouth? He asked me but I was too busy sucking on it to answer; plus, I was been careful not to split my lips. All I could do to indicate yes by moaning. He then asked, Want me to fuck you with it? I moan again indicating that yes, I wanted him to, but I was not loose enough to take such a big cock, so I told them both to work me open with their fingers.

It was crowded in the booth and the three of us had barely any room to move so I came up with an idea.

"Why don't we have our group fuck up on the stage where shows were often held." At that time the room was empty, and my companions were happy to be part of the show. (There were seats, empty seats surrounding the stage that was shaped like a cock). All I could think about was that huge, fat, uncut cock that would soon be buried balls deep into my arse. I tried not to blow my load, but I did. It was a huge load and I pumped and squirted it in my pants as we were walking to the stage. I panicked at first. I thought because I ejaculated, I would not be interested in blowing again. I did not need to worry though as my cock stayed hard at the thought of the rim job I had gotten back at in the small cubical.

We all stripped our clothes off again and As I laid back on the cold floor of the stage Mr Glasses pushed my legs back like he had at the beat to get back into my waiting, tight manhole. Again, he began to rim me while I started to blow Mr hung. I pulled his foreskin forward so I could slip my tongue into it and stab at his piss hole that was leaking more and more pre-cum than I have ever witnessed. I felt Mr. Glasses stop rimming me when he had got my hole nice and wet and started to fuck me with two of his fingers. I was so horny as I continued to masturbate while I walk out of the booth. All I could think about was that huge, fat, uncut cock that would soon be buried balls deep into my arse. I tried not to blow my load, but I did. It was a huge load and I pumped and squirted it in my pants. I panicked at first. I thought because I ejaculated, I would not be interested in blowing again. I did not need to worry though as my cock stayed hard at the thought of the rim job I had.

Mr Glasses pushed my legs back like he had at the beat to get back into my waiting, tight manhole. Again, he began to rim me while I started to blow Mr hung. I pulled his foreskin forward so I could slip my tongue into it and stab at his piss hole that was leaking more and more pre-cum than I have ever witnessed. I felt Mr. Glasses stop rimming me when he had got my hole nice and wet and started to fuck me with two of his fingers.

" Yeah, open up my hole" I groaned.

"No problems." he answered as he slid something else up my arse, an empty beer bottle. He used it on me like a dildo. Pushing its neck in first and as much of the bottle as I could take before he added his fingers again. Mr Hung joined him and started to finger my hole open too. Mr Hung was positioned above me in the 69 position and while he helped loosen me up, he cleaned the cum off my cock and balls I blew on myself on the drive home. He then took my dick into his mouth and gently nibble on the skin that covered its head. I guessed they were enjoying their sleeves as they both began to move more rapidly, used more force to open up my arse hole and Mr Hung took his cock out of my mouth so I could suck on his also huge balls. I loved the smell and salty taste of them but had to suck one at a time as I was not able to fit them both in my mouth at the same time. It was ecstasy!

It was at this stage I noticed the empty seats now had men sitting in them, all with their pants around their ankles and they were all jerking off to what we were doing on the stage. I got even harder, more turned on. This was a fantasy that was coming true!

I stayed on my back as the two strangers moved around so I could suck on Mr. Glasses' cock while Mr. Hung was rolling on a condom, in anticipation of invading my butt. These guys had done a great job of opening me up because when Mr. Hung slid straight up into me until I could feel his hairy balls against the skin of my arse, there was little to no pain. With every thrust he pushed into me he would rub my prostate (a man's G-Spot) and soon I was trembling, my sensors were on overload. I was glad I had cum in the car for it meant I could ride this horse-sized cock for a lot longer than I expected. For a big guy, he kept up with my moaning for him to fuck me harder and faster. Me Glasses was now fucking my mouth like his life depended on it.

Mr. Glasses was the first of us to cum. He pulled out of my mouth and wanked out shot after shot of cum which landed partly in my mouth, over my face, and also on my chest. It felt so hot on my skin as the night began to cool. At this point, Mr Hung called out in pleasure Don't move out I'll cum, but it was too late. His massive cock jumped and twitched deep inside of me as he filled his condom with semen. I begged him to stay with me until I came to. I delivered this load all over my chest and neck. Mr Glasses was happy to lick it all up until it was all gone. We collapsed in a heap, breathing heavily enjoy the dopamine rushes of our organisms.

I noticed they were both wearing wedding bands and probably had a wife and kids to go home to. most of the men I have fucked this lifetime always say they are straight. I think it's a bad case of blurred lines for many of them. Perhaps men have secret needs that only another

The End.

If you enjoyed my story please follow and befriend me on Facebook and Instagram. All story links will be shared here.

Chris M Richards (Writer Chris M Richards)

https://www.facebook.com/share/MWzo8H86EgK5WE5N/?mibextid=qi2Omg

Writer Chris M Richards Official Page

https://www.facebook.com/share/55A8cfyjV4E4gEut/?mibextid=qi2Omg

And on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/christinamrichards69?igsh=MzhndDRudXJpZnM4

For story links and to see a more personal side of me.

Thanks for reading my work 😀❤️😀