I have to do my job no matter what!

The Reapers Daughter

I looked over the Trancy estate very carefully. It was a pretty big area. I jumped onto the wall and and got down low so no one could see me. I jumped down from the wall into some bushes. I saw a blonde boy running around playing. I watched him and wondered if that's who I had to collect the soul from. I looked at the paper work and it wasn't him. I peeked my head out from the bush. He turned around and saw me.

"Hey!" He yelled as he ran towards me.

"Shoot!" I ducked back down into the bushes.

"Hey! I saw you!" He said in a friendly voice.

I peeked my head out. I had leaves in my boyish hair.

He smiled at me.

"What's your name?" He asked me as he pulled the leaves out of my hair.

"Anastasia Sutcliffe." I said as I jumped out of the bush.

"So your a girl! Your very pretty!" He said as he put his nose to mine.

"Thank you..." I said.

He smiled and pulled away.

"This is my butler Claude!" He said as he showed me his butler.

I looked at the butler and imminently knew what he was.

"Your highness. You should not be friends with her." Said Claude.

"Why not?" He said as he crossed his arms.

"She is a grim reaper. She collects the souls of the dead." He said as he scowled at me.

I scowled at him.

"Claude I don't care! Your a demon and she's a grim reaper! So what! She will be my friend." He said as he took my hands in his and pulled me to him.

"I-I um...." I said.

"What is it?" He said as he smiles at me.

"Nothing...." I looked at him.

"Why don't you smile?" He said as he pulled me closer to him.

"I don't smile that much.... I don't know why...." I said as I blushed.

"Lets play together!" He said as he pulled me to the court yard.

Claude followed behind us.

"What's your name?" I asked as we stopped.

"My name is Alois Trancy! Me and my father live here!" He said as he spun me around.

Me hair blew as he swung me around. Both my death scythes had fallen. My glasses had fallen. I stopped him.

"My glasses.... Where are they?" I said as I stood there help less.

Claude put them on my face and straighten them for me. I saw clearly. My death scythes were behind me. I turned around and put them back on my waist. Alois ran to me and turned me around to where I could face him.

"Anastasia,may I tell you something?" He said with a smile.

I nodded. He pulled me to behind a bush and pulled me down to where we were face to face.

"What is it Alois?" I said.

He smiled and kissed me. My eyes widen. He pulled away.

"I like you Anastasia. Your a really beautiful grim reaper. Please don't go." He said as he put his nose to mine.

"Alois. You will hate me tho...." I said.

"How?" He said with his nose still to mine.

I didn't know how to put it to him.