Introduction

A/N: I don't expect to be able to finish this all in one part so please be patient with me, I don't have much motivation as I'm struggling with school, keeping up with my social life and posting on my social media's to keep up with that. This MIGHT have slow updates but it really depends on if I get the motivation to keep up writing.

Anyways, enjoy!
____________________________________________

Macaque was tall and muscular, he had the perfect body to show off which is exactly what he did. Macaque would purposely wear tight fighting riding clothes whenever he went out on his motorcycle, meanwhile Wukong was pretty much the same just preferred his clothes not be such a tight fit. The two men already knew each other and got along quite well besides the occasional bickering over race cars or motorcycles being the "better option".

Wukong and Macaque were very competitive with each other, constantly showing off what they could do with their vehicles. Wukong was constantly getting into trouble with the law for speeding because he " had the right " with a car like his, Macaque always scolded him about it telling him it wasn't allowed to speed even if you had a car meant for racing, the racing stays on the race track and only the race track. They both had their vehicles custom painted, Macaques motorcycle is black with purple accessories and rims and Wukongs race car is red with light blue accessories and rims. Macaque was harder to spot when it came to riding at night and he always followed the laws, Wukong was visible no matter what due to his paint job and chose not to follow the laws in any situation he could that wouldn't land him in jail for more than a couple hours or a day. Macaque was constantly bickering with Wukong about being more careful and following the laws but Wukong never listened and did what he wanted which only caused more bickering, eventually macaque was bound to snap at him and make him listen right?
____________________________________________

I will post the first part later but I wrote this in school and I'm leaving now so you'll all have to wait!
Word count: 372