Poem Inspiration

Edgar was in his study working on his writing. He's been stressed lately so you decided to make him his favorite tea. As you were bringing the tea to his study, you heard some strange noises. As you got closer to the sound you realized they were coming from the room Edgar was in. You were curious as to what he was doing in there so you quietly opened the door. When you peeked inside you were shocked. The sounds you heard were coming from the mouth of you lover. He was stroking his 5 centimeter, uncircumcised, crusty, ashy, nasty, unwashed member. This was a sight to see. You started to drool, wishing it was you who fapped his so totally astronomically awesome dick.

Suddenly, the door creaked. Edgar looked up with shock, terror, and embarrassment in his eyes. "Oh!" he said, trying to put his very small cock away. "No wait. I'm sorry, I should have knocked," you said. "Why didn't you?" You looked away with shyness, tucking your VERY long and VERY blonde hair behind your VERY small ear. "I wanted to watch you jerk off papi." With this, Edgar got up and strutted towards you. Even though he was only 5'8 he towered over you because you were only 4'11. "Well how about you help me finish bbg?" he said, pinning you up against the wall.

Next thing you knew you were on his crusty, smelly, bug-ridden, never washed sheets, gross bed. "What are you doing Ed?" you said, feeling aroused. Your core pulsated with anticipation. "I'm gonna fuck my member into your woman hood bbg."

With in seconds, both yours and his pants were on the cockroach filled floor. Without even any foreplay to actually try to pleasure you, he shoved his man hood into your cunt. It felt so good to him that he came in a tenth of a millisecond. "That was so good bbg. Did you like it?" he said as he went to lay down. "No, it was horrible. Ed, I'm breaking up with you. You kinda suck and I don't like you," you said as you got up to leave.

"Wait what? You can't leave!" he said. Suddenly, you were dead. He killed you. Next, he cuts out your heart and puts it under one of the floor boards.

"Wow, this just gave me an idea for a poem!"