šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—, loyal to the core

Start from the beginning

come home then?? tf

why u talking like u my bitch.

🤪💅🏽😘💗

blocking ur shit

he let out a small sigh before sitting upright in ash's bed, making sure to not wake her up

he let out a small sigh before sitting upright in ash's bed, making sure to not wake her up. she looked so peaceful when she was asleep, notti always loved that about her.

he eventually pulled himself out of bed, and pulled his shirt back over his head. he grabbed her notebook from her desk, opening it to a blank page and wrote her a note.

thank you for my hair ashlyn.

i had to go home because of my momma but yeah ? thanks for today

— love notti <3

he placed the note on her bedside table and walked back downstairs to the kitchen. he was met with jj sat eating a bowl of cereal at the table.

"your little ass just woke up, huh?" jj asked, earning a nod from notti.

"yeah, ash still sleeping though." notti replied, putting his slides back on. he opened up the front door and said goodbye to jj.

he walked back to his place, which wasn't that far of a walk from ashlyn's, but it gave him enough time to think about his day. ash was nice to him, like genuinely.

it sounded stupid saying it out loud, but ash being nice to notti after the breakup was so rare. they would usually just be rude as fuck to one another, which didn't exactly make sense considering they still loved each other deeply.

after his short walk home, notti opened up his front door and walked straight to his kitchen. he was shocked to see all four of his siblings and his nephew amiri all eating pizza.

"hey, wassup lil' man." notti said, kneeling down to amiri's height. he hugged the small boy, before grabbing a slice of pizza from the box.

"where you been?" melz asked, earning a childish giggle from dd. although notti was the youngest, dd was always the more childish one.

"getting my hair done." he replied, pulling his hoodie down to show off his freshly done twists. "ash did 'em"

"ohhh, i miss my little ash." melz said with a smile, ash was like melz' second baby.

melz constantly said notti was her baby, so when he brought home a girl for the first time, she took it upon herself to treat ash like her child. she loved ashlyn, because melz thought she was the prettiest girl ever and she was funny as fuck.