Chapter 131: Ten Thousand Yuan A Minute?

Start from the beginning

One of her hands was lazily propping up her face. She was looking down at her phone screen attentively. She seemed to be looking at something interesting. Her lips curled up slightly and her eyes were smiling.

She did not notice Lu Wanggui looking at her.

Sometimes, Lu Wanggui felt that the attention he paid to her had exceeded the normal amount. According to his personality, he would definitely restrain himself. After all, he could tell what was important to him and what was not.

Perhaps it was because of his age. If he met Xiang Xiaoyuan in his twenties or even thirties, he would definitely restrain himself because he knew what was most important to him at this stage, which was work.

At that time, he was busy with work. Even if he had other thoughts, it would be difficult for him to find time to deal with his personal feelings. But now that his career had stabilized, he was not as busy as he was when he was thirty.

Lu Wanggui lowered his head to look at his watch. He thought that it was about time, so he coughed softly to attract Xiang Xiaoyuan's attention.

Xiang Xiaoyuan's first reaction was to look at the time, not Lu Wanggui. It was 5:45, so he was fifteen minutes late.

Chapter 132: The Boss is Generous!
100,000 yuan per minute. She was about to earn 1.5 million yuan.

She quickly put away her phone and stood up. As she looked at Lu Wanggui, she walked towards the spacious office desk. She had a big smile on her face.

She stood in front of the desk with both hands on it. She leaned slightly and her almond-shaped eyes were as bright as the stars. "Are you done?"

Lu Wanggui nodded. There was a contract that he had just signed. She looked at the bottom of the contract and saw his signature. The handwriting was vigorous and powerful. It was also very beautiful and imposing.

"What are you looking at?" Lu Wanggui asked casually as he capped the pen.

"I'm looking at your handwriting. It's very beautiful."

Facing a generous boss, Xiang Xiaoyuan was not stingy with her praises. She had a sweet mouth. When it came to complimenting others, she also had a set of default phrases. "Nowadays, a lot of people use ballpoint pens to write. Although it's convenient, it feels a little lacking. Now that I see you using a fountain pen to write, it makes me feel happy. If you have time in the future, can you teach me how to write and sign?"

She did not just simply say this. When Xiang Xiaoyuan thought about the implication of Lu Wanggui's name on the contract and the amount of money involved, she thought that he looked cool when he was signing it!

Lu Wanggui said, "Oh, it seems like I can't transfer the money to you directly."

Xiang Xiaoyuan was still admiring his signature. When she heard that, she suddenly raised her head. "You're not going to deny your debt, are you?"

Lu Wanggui was helpless. He pulled open a drawer at the side and took out a small notebook. He also instructed Xiang Xiaoyuan to hand him the pen beside her. He said calmly, "Help me take off the cap."

Xiang Xiaoyuan thought: "How dare you."

However, she had no choice but to be obedient. He was still holding the 1.5 million yuan that belonged to her. She picked up the heavy pen that was of very good quality.

Then, she took off the cap and handed it to him with both hands.

Lu Wanggui seemed to be very satisfied with her actions and asked, "Do you want to see how I write?"