^*Professior Jeffery Smith: 43, strategies/coach/literature/history teacher

*Professior Skyler Andrews: 38, self-control/coach/math/science teacher

^*Headmaster Jack Turner: 42, clam/outlooking

Human flip: Everyone is different

^*Katrina Jaxon: 18, senior, gymnastics

*Clairessa Freeman: 17, junior, gymnasics

^*Darrian Homes: 18, senior, wrestling

*Jared Kado: 17, junior, wrestling

*Professior Taylor Nickson: 35, defense/coach/math/history teacher

^*Professior Belinda Parker: 29, gym/coach/science/literature teacher

^*Headmaster John Jaxon: 40, calm/understanding

Zoulof : Creatures that can be anything they want but true forms are shadows

*Latsyrk:

*Chaos:

*Niltak:

*Ylime:

*Parasectite:

*Grudge:

*Mitcark:

*Quelitsetik:

Chapter 1: More better...er...er

Walking to class can be such a bore. Who invented class anyway? I should find this out, invent a time machine, and clobber the one who came up with this monstrosity that teachers call education. My best friend, Clairessa, was chatting it up, with no one actually listening. Maybe in math today we'll be able to watch a movie. Sure it will end up having to do with math, like that tv show "Numbers", but hey, it's better...er...er than having to actually do the math. I wounder if... Just then Darrian walked by with a slice of german chocolate cake.

"Katrina, Clairessa...we have cake for desert today!" Darrian, excited as always, yelled right by us so the whole hall could hear.

"Nice to know, Darrian. Where's Jared? Wasn't he supposed to be with you?" Clairessa asked in a bored tone.

Darrian Laughed. "Mr. Kado got sent to Headmaster Jaxon's office."

I stared at him in shock. Jared never does anything wrong, so why would he be sent to my father's office? "Umm...Darrian? What did Jared do to be sent to my father's office?"

He cracked up again. "That's the funny part. He posted embaressing pictures of Ms. Parker all over the halls. Even in the vampire, werewolf, witch, shape-shifter, and ghost wings.

Clairessa spoke up. "Are they sure it was Jared?"

"Yeah, their sure. Zane and Daimen, from the vampire flip, saw him post the pictures on lockers in their wing."

"Feel sorry for Jared. Oh well, can't be late to math class. Darrian, want to come with?"

"Nah. I think i'll skip. Mr. Nickson can be such a drag. You know he wants to give me detention for speaking out of term during class yesterday? The nerve of him, man. What is so wrong with talking about that very new, very hot chick with Jared? Sure he may have been on the other side of the room, but it's Professior Nickson's fault for spearating everybodies friends. Can't avoid talking loud."

"Yeah huh," I repiled with a teasing tone. "You could have...oh I don't know...kept quiet for once."

"Yeaaaah, Katrina's right, Darrian. You could have shuted up for a change, you know. That would have made Mr. Nickson like you more better...er...er. Is that even right, 'more better...er...er'?" Clairessa exclaimed.