' 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐦 '

Začít od začátku

Skip time, we done taking my hair out I took a shower washed it n everything and I just put it in a ponytail and did my edges.

"What y'all tryna do today?" I said getting out the bathroom.

"We should go shopping get our nails done, just a girls day today" Bri said.

"Okayy order an Uber and imma invite Jay" I said.

"Omg not ha" Priah said.

"I haven't seen ha since notti funeral" I said.

Priah just rolled her eyes.

"How bout this , if she comes and gives good vibes you have to forgive her" I said.

"I'm good" She said.

"Priah pleasee, for meee, for your bestie since kindergarten" I said leaning on her.

"Okay okay, you can invite  jay but just know I'm not gonna talk to ha" She said.

"Thats fair" I said getting on my phone to call her.

It took a sec for her to answer but then she answered.

"Wsp Aaliyah" She said.

"Heyy mh , tryna come over?" I asked her.

"Yeah" She said.

"Aii imma send you the address, I see you then" I said.

"Okayy mh" She said before I hung up.

"Aii I invited jay" I told the girls.

"If she say one wrong thing word2 my motha I'm punching ha in ha mouth" Bri said.

"Bro bri she's gonna be good, good vibes onlyy" I said.

"Aii, I'm just saying tho" She said.

"He bet not be talking about you liyah" Priah said looking on her phone.

"What happened?" I said mad confused.

"Look" She said giving me her phone.

Bri and Marsai looked on the phone too and it was a video of dd getting interviewed.

THE VIDEO:

"I'm here with" The interview said.

"dd Osama yk the vibes" dd said.

"Alright so.. lemme ask you a question, do you trust ANY FEMALES" The boy asked dd.

dd just laughed.

"What's so funny buzzing?" The boy said.

"Noooo, Them bitches is dayroom bro, they cunts, no good no good for a nigga bro" he said.

"On some G shit bro like- like like men to men bro these bitches is no good... move bitch, can't be with you" he added.