Chapter 11 - Executives of Loki Familia!

Start from the beginning

Ais didn't know how to comfort Lefiya with words and could only gently pat her honey-colored hair.

"Ai—s—!"

Suddenly, a short-haired amazoness named Tiona rushed forward, interrupting Ais's action and tightly hugging her.

"Don't be sad! Protecting Lefiya amid so many monsters is already an achievement! And Lefiya, you apologize after every battle, which makes Ais worry too. Right?"

"...Yeah"

"Um... sorry... I mean, I understand."

"Ah... forget it... you girls are really..." Riveria, rubbing her temples, seemed exasperated, indicating this was not the first time such an incident had occurred.

"Trash should stay with trash. Why come to the dungeon?" The gray-haired werewolf Bete threw them a cold look.

Tiona, from years of companionship, immediately saw through Bete's thoughts.

"Bete, you just want to drive Lefiya away so you can team up with Ais next time, right?"

"Ha? What nonsense are you spouting, you stupid amazoness! Do you want to pick a fight with me?!"

"Oh, I hit the nail on the head, didn't I? You half-baked werewolf!"

"You stupid amazoness!"

"Please... don't fight..."

As the argument intensified and seemed on the verge of turning into a physical confrontation, Lefiya immediately tried to intercede, but to no avail.

"Aren't you going to stop them?" Riveria said to the nearby dwarf, Gareth.

"Ha-ha-ha! What's the harm! It's good to see young people so full of energy!" Gareth boldly laughed, refusing Riveria's request.

As Torajirou Shiro hesitated whether to step in and introduce himself, the situation was interrupted by someone.

"Enough! The captain is already tired from fighting monsters! Don't disturb his rest!"

Another amazoness, resembling Tiona but with long hair, was her sister, Tione.

She instantly overpowered Bete and Tiona, silencing them.

Meanwhile, the blond pallum Finn ignored the commotion and turned to Torajirou Shiro, who had been observing from the start, and apologized, "Sorry for the drama."

Torajirou Shiro wasn't surprised to be noticed; after all, he hadn't intended to hide.

It would be strange if these so-called powerful level 5 and 6 powerhouses hadn't detected him.

Shaking his head, Torajirou Shiro indicated it was no trouble and expressed his curiosity about certain matters.

"Captain, were you exercising on the deeper floors?"

"Ais goes to the dungeon every day. It's too dangerous to go alone, and we also need to increase our ability values, so we went together... wait a second, captain?" Finn paused, realizing something off, and looked quizzically at Torajirou Shiro.

"Sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Torajirou Shiro, and I just joined Loki Familia today."

"Eh!!!"

Tiona immediately abandoned the tsundere werewolf and her sister.

"Newcomer?! Hi! My name is Tiona Hiryute!"

"Um, Torajirou-kun, my name is Lefiya Viridis. Nice to meet you."

"Hey, are you really a new adventurer? We're on the 10th floor here!" Bete expressed his skepticism, while Riveria remained calm.

"The truth will come out once we return to our base; there's no need for him to lie to us."

"That means!" Tiona widened her eyes.

"Exactly, it means he is indeed a new member of our familia." Finn concluded, biting his thumb.

"So strong..." Ais's gaze was fixed on Torajirou Shiro, but her expressionless face gave nothing away.

Feeling the gaze of the familia's executives, Torajirou Shiro felt somewhat awkward.

"I've been practicing swordsmanship for over a decade with my master before coming to Orario."

"Just with swordsmanship, you made it to the 10th floor..."

"Wow! That's just like the heroes in stories! Fighting alone against numerous foes without relying on anyone else!"

Not sure if it was an illusion, but Shiro quickly noticed that Tiona's eyes were shining as she passionately commented on the battle.

"Let's head back first, or do you plan to train more in the dungeon?"

Finn showed his decisiveness as captain, preventing the other executives from bombarding Torajirou Shiro with more questions.

---

Read More With Pictures:
patreon.com/U22