However, the rest of the group shook their heads in disagreement. You checked the time and realized you had to leave. "I should be going," you announced.

As you were about to leave, Mikey hugged you tightly, making you question your existence for a moment. You hugged him back, still giving him a questioning look as he backed away. You gave him a small smile 

"Come back safe," said Sanzu, surprising you 

 "Rare to hear that from you," you replied playfully punched his shoulder, and said your goodbyes before sitting in the car. As you drove away, you couldn't help but wonder why the group was behaving as if they were going to die.

You knew the location you were going to be covered in high security and had some of the best-skilled fighters. It was a challenging mission, but you were up for the task. You took a deep breath and reminded yourself of your training and skills. 

You were confident that you could complete the mission successfully, but you couldn't shake off the feeling of uncertainty and fear that lingered in the back of your mind.

You playfully whispered to your beloved pet, Kaya, who was nestled comfortably under the sleeve of your jacket, "Hey Kaya, do you know what's wrong with them?" As you spoke, you could feel his small body moving under the fabric of your jacket, and he emerged from the sleeve, scampering across your palm.

 bringing a smile to your face and causing you to forget the fear you had been feeling just a moment before. The sensation of his scales and the sound of his gentle movements were so comforting, and you felt grateful for his presence.

 As the door of the car opened, you stepped out and surveyed the building in front of you. It was a towering structure, with a sleek glass facade that glinted in the sunlight. Despite its impressive size, it didn't quite measure up to the grandeur of the Bonten headquarters you had seen earlier.

 With a deep breath, you made your way towards the entrance, trying to blend in as much as possible with the throngs of people around you. You kept your gaze downcast, avoiding eye contact and moving with purpose towards the elevator bank. However, as you drew closer, you saw that it was surrounded by a phalanx of burly security guards, all of them armed and watchful. 

Realizing that it would be impossible to slip past them unnoticed, you turned back and began to search for another way to reach your destination on the 19th floor.

You muttered to yourself under your breath, cursing your luck and the fact that your targets always seemed to be located on high floors. As you walked, you scanned the building for any possible entry points, and it was then that you spotted a window on the side of the building that looked like it might offer a way in...

As you opened the window, the fresh breeze blew into your face, and you took a deep breath. You leaned your head out and looked around, taking in the view. You were at the back of the building, and you tried to analyze the structure of the building.

 You concluded that it was easy to climb, as there were many protrusions and ledges. A slight smirk appeared on your face as you contemplated your plan.

 Carefully, you got out of the window and started to climb the building. You felt the rough texture of the bricks against your fingertips and the vibrations of your muscles as you pulled yourself up. After a while, you stopped when you got tired.

 You reminded yourself that you still had to climb four more floors. You sat on the small border and put your foot on it. You exhaled a big chunk of air, feeling the sweat on your forehead. You pulled out your phone and opened the camera. You took a clip of your flowing hair, feeling the wind blowing it around. You smiled warmly, feeling good about yourself and your progress. You then turned the camera to get a full view of the city. You put your back into your pockets and continued climbing the high building.

 The higher you got, the more breathtaking the view became. You saw the city from a different perspective, and it was exhilarating.

 Eventually, you reached the nineteenth floor and opened the window swiftly. You jumped inside, feeling a sense of accomplishment.'Climbing 19 floors with no safety is some shit which is normal for me' The room was dark, and you could barely see anything. 

A smirk made up to your face as you walked towards your target's office, feeling confident and determined. "I didn't know crossing some high security and best-skilled assassins was that easy," you said, feeling a bit cocky. However, as you were about to open the door, you felt a cold blade against your neck. You turned to look, and your eyes met with a knife-wielding assassin. 

"I take that back," you said.