George scoffed and left my room, leaving me alone to get ready.

I sighed, got out of bed, and put on my lime green hoodie. Grabbing my mask from beside me, I put it on, covering my face with the porcelain mask with a smiley face.

I put on my armor, grabbed my axe, and left my room, going downstairs to the lounge room (Not the living room) where my friends Punz, Sapnap, and George were waiting.

Punz was the first person to notice me, "Hey Dream!" he said calmly. He was wearing his iconic white hoodie with black stripes on the sleeves, and his gold chain with a 'P'. His blonde hair was slightly fluffy and his blue eyes were fueled with determination.

Sapnap immediately turned around when he heard Punz's greeting he turned around and smirked. "You dreaming about that mystery lady again Dream?" He said cockily. Sapnap was wearing his white shirt with a flame over a black, long-sleeved turtleneck shirt. His white bandana kept his raven hair from falling in his face, and his brown eyes glowing with mischief.

George just scoffed, he was wearing a blue shirt with a red-outlined, white box. His goggles covered his heterochromatic blue and brown eyes. (I know he doesn't have heterochromia but I like to think his character has heterochromia.)

I nodded at Sapnap, not really in the mood to talk about it. "Everyone ready?" I asked calmly.

Everyone nodded and grabbed their weapons, invisibility potions, flint, and steel. We soon headed out of the house and into the forest, on the other side of the forest was L'manburg. Our enemy. L'manburge had tall black and yellow walls that enclosed their small nation.

We hid near the edge of the forest, not wanting to be seen too soon. I looked over at Sapnap, Punz, and George and nodded. Sapnap was the first to drink his invisibility potion, quickly running towards L'manburg once the potion took full effect.

Punz drank his potion as well and got his crossbow ready, quickly running toward the wall.

I looked at George and leaned against the tree. George sighed and opened his inventory, a light blue rectangle appearing for a few seconds before he grabbed what he needed and closed it. He grabbed the map of L'manburg and handed it to me, along with a potion of strength.

I smirked from under the mask and lifted it slightly only to uncover my mouth. I swallowed down the invisibility potion, put my mask back in place, and quickly darted toward L'manburg's wall.

I climbed over the wall and grabbed my flint and steel. I walked over to the first wooden building which so happened to be Tubbo's house, I noticed a small pile of sticks on the edge of his house and swiftly set the pile aflame.

I looked around and saw two other buildings were also burning. I smiled from under the mask and walked over to another building.

Soon, every building was on fire. My potion ran out a few seconds earlier. I was looking at all the buildings when I felt someone watching me.

I looked around for a few seconds when I saw...

Her.

It was her.