Chapter 2

"Hanji wait the hell up!" Levi slowed down a bit seeing that he lost Hanji out of his sight. "Shitty glasses." He looked around but didn't seem to see her. "Wait, why is her office so damn bigger than mine?!" Before he could continue searching. "Oh, Erwin and I changed office because I told him I wanted to do experiments on Eren." Hanji stood on a desk and holding a small bottle with blue liquid. "You just realize it now?" She hopped off the desk. "For a short man, you really are slow." She shook the bottle of liquid. "Dont you say that again." Levi cleared his throat. "Besides that, what's with the bottle your holding?" He asked. "Oh right you needed help with sex." Hanji stepped back a bit before Levi covered her mouth. "Well I've been working on this for a least a month now." She looked at the bottle giving it another shake. "It was suppose to be for Mikasa but I guess she didn't need it anymore." Hanji opened the bottle. "Want to smell it?" She put the bottle under his nose to smell. "Why the hell would I smell it?!" Levi pushed it away. "I thought you were going to help me with Eren." Hanji snapped back into reality. "Ah yes. Well the blue liquid in this bottle will help you and Eren. If you and your lover drink this, your bodies will be more satisfied." Hanji shook the bottle more. 'So if I can just get Eren to drink it, he'll stay his position while were doing it.' "The bottle is all I need?" Levi asked making sure he heard right. "Yup but you also have to drink it but you have to drink it at the same time as Eren." Hanji explained, giving him the bottle filled with blue liquid. "I guess that will be easy." Levi accepted the bottle. "Will the effects wear off?" Levi looked at the bottle he was given. "Come to think of it.. the effects only last for.. I don't know I'll have to check later." Hanji grabbed a clipboard and wrote down a few notes. "I'll have to see to it later." Levi still wasn't sure if he should let Eren drink it. "Oh look at the time." Hanji pushed his out of her office. "You should be getting with Eren so I'll leave you with him. Good bye!" The door slammed shut. "Shitty Glasses.. you didn't give me time to think this through." Levi lookes back at the bottle and thought to himself. 'Could this really work?'