Part- 6 Strawberries 💖

Start from the beginning

(Yes this hottie😭☝️ Lee Dong Min)

As the classes ended and the bell for the break rung, you went to the parking lot after putting your books in the locker.

You saw him standing infront of his car. He was talking to Miss Yang but you didn't saw that she was there.

Y/n- Oppa! *You shouted a bit*

He saw you. As you came forward, you saw Miss Yang over there.

Y/n- Good morning Miss Yang. *You bow*

Miss Yang- Good morning. Is he your brother?

She asked pointing towards Suga. As she teaches from 14 years in this school, Yoongi was her Ex-Student.

Y/n- Yes Ma'am. You know him?

Miss Yang- Yes, He was my Ex-Student. Indeed you both are and were the most disciplined and bright students of our school! But i didn't knew that you both are siblings.

You and Yoongi Looked at eachother and then againg at Miss Yang and just smiled🙂

Miss Yang- You both are just like eachother.

Yn/Yoongi's mind- Was this a compliment or she was roasting me?

Author- Yeah Ms Yang was right

Yn/Yoongi- Shut up!

Author- And looks like that I am also right...

You both answered nothing but awkwardly laughed a little.

Miss Yang- Enjoy I am going.

You both bowed

You let out a sigh as she went away

Y/n- So my treat?

You asked excitedly

He didn't said anything, just opened the door of the car and pick up something. You were confused af looking at him.

Yoongi- Ta-da! *He said pulling out some strawberries* (strawberries are your favourite)

Y/n- Thankyou!! *You said taking the glass tiffin filled with bright red strawberries*