~Pillove~

"Thanks for the phone, Bladie." Silver Wolf giggles as she returns the magical device to its rightful owner. "Hm." Blade grunted as he gripped the little shiny box.

He stared silently at her leaving his room before searching for the button that made the screen come to life. At last, after two and a half minutes of turning the volume up and down and accidentally calling an ambulance, he found the desired button.

A bright white screen greeted him, passionately burning his crimson-red eyes that were used to the darkness of his murky room. He hissed and threw the gadget away. He sighed gloomily. All he wanted to do was play Candy Smash. Tears of pain streamed down his flaring eyes. He snatched the rectangle object, determined for a round two. 

This time, he easily overpowered it. He gazed at it, no matter how bright it shone, Blade's stubbornness gleamed brighter. It seemed Silver Wolf had forgotten to exit this strange website. Big red letters appeared at the top of the page, but unfortunately, Blade did not know how to read. Beneath the appealing letters stood still a bar. Blade had heard of such bars before. If his memory serves him right, that before him is none other than the legendary "search bar". 

Exactly what he needed. A miracle. He could finally find the retribution he yearned for. Except, retribution is a hard word. He decided to go with the next best thing, the only thing he knew how to spell: "Dan Fang."

The search bar immediately began to work- the page turned completely white for a minute. A result came quickly after. Blade clicked on the first thing that appeared. A gorgeous picture of who he was looking for came up. 

How amazing the celltelephone is

He clicked on the red rectangle at the bottom. Nothing happened. No Dan Feng in sight. "Why do I even bother." He sighed as he exited the page. A good game of Candy Mush is sure to cheer him up.

And so Blade played and played, and played. eventually, he got a message from an unknown number. He growled annoyingly. Just how many times must he explain to that four- cornered thing that he can't read? worthless. 

"Blaaadie, there's a package here. It says it's for you. I didn't know you knew how to order things online!" He heard Silver Wolf yelling. She excitedly burst into his room with a big cardboard box. "I would've loved to see what's inside, but this game I'm playing is holding an event where..." She started blabbering words Blade could not understand. "..So I need your phone." Blade handed her the magical holder of search bars. She immediately ran out, leaving Blade alone with the box.

He opened it up, as gently and gracefully as a butterfly.

The containments of the box caused a loud gasp to escape his alluring lips

The containments of the box caused a loud gasp to escape his alluring lips. Inside laid no other than, than! Dan Feng!!

"Imbibtor Lunae." Blade's eyes must be deceiving him. That must be the case.

He quickly reached his arm to help Dan Feng out of the box. Dan Feng was as soft and silky as he remembered him. His eyes widened in shock. Dan Feng was naked. "You... You have no shame!" Blade scolded harshly. Dan Feng did not budge. He just laid there, gazing boldly into the depths of Blade's soul with his piercing cyan eyes.

That stare made Blade's legs so weak. He threw his heavy body into Dan Feng's warm embrace, desperately savoring each second of the comfort he found in his beloved's arms. And Dan Feng voicelessly accepted him. Such was their bond: Voiceless, understanding, loving.

That very night, for the first time in decades, Blade felt somewhat happy. He fulfilled a lifelong fantasy- 9 hours of sweet, uninterrupted sleep.

 He fulfilled a lifelong fantasy- 9 hours of sweet, uninterrupted sleep

The end❤️‍🔥

A huge and big thank you to beautiful Claire820166 who requested this wonderful fanfic you're my fav fan ❤️❤️
Learn from Claire820166 gais make requests 🌱