"Yeah, so what are we going to do now?" Yeonjun mumbled. "We will hang out! Let's go!" Soobin got up from his chair and held yeonjun's wrist and his bag then walked out of the studio.

"Seriously?! It's so cold outside now and I didn't wear anything warm because you were rushing too much!" Yeonjun was complaining too much and now soobin was fed up with all his complaints so he turns to the younger with a cold expression.

"You know what? Just go back home and fucking cuddle with your bed sheets!I shouldn't have offered you to came with me!!!" Yeonjun get startled by his loud voice and now he regrets to complain too much earlier.

Soobin stared at him with tired eyes but still he offered yeonjun to hang out with him but the younger was busy complaining. "I'm sorry-y soobin" yeonjun mumbled with low tone, doesn't meant to make the older mad.

Soobin let out a deep sigh and cleared his throat. "I'm also sorry, I didn't wanted to yell at you" soobin apologized, yeonjun shook his head and looks at him. "No it's me who was complaining from starting, let's go!!" Yeonjun says and flashed a smile at him.

"Huh? You sure about it?" Soobin was bit surprised by his words but when yeonjun shakes his head like a kid, he forgot all his exhausting feelings and smiled.

"Okay! Let's get it!" soobin put on his jacket and get on his bike, wore his helmet. Yeonjun also wear his helmet and hopped on the bike.

"LET'S GOOO HOOO!" Soobin yelled at top of his lungs before starting the bike on fast speed, almost taking yeonjun's soul away with his speed of bike.

"YAH!! SLOW DOWN!!YOU BLONDIE" yeonjun said, tapping soobin's shoulder but the elder just giggled and yelled back. "HOLD ME TIGHT KITTEN!" Yeonjun blushed at the nickname, like always.

The road was almost empty because it's so late though, it was few cars passing by after a long minutes. Soobin was riding his bike in high speed at first Yeonjun was freaking out but later on he started to enjoy it.

"But where are we going?!!!" Yeonjun asked when he actually realised he didn't where they are actually heading to. "Don't worry babyboy I'm not going to kidnap you!!!" That's what soobin replied.

"Aish!" Yeonjun hit soobin's shoulder and started to blush so hard, hopefully no one is going to see it.

Time skip

Soobin finally stopped his bike and when yeonjun took off his helmet and look at his right side he saws the sea. "It's so late that's why I bring you, I know none of fun things shops are open by now but that can't stop us" Soobin says from behind him.

"I love sea so much!! Thanks for bringing me here!" Yeonjun said and run to the sea. Chuckling, soobin admire him from far away. Yeonjun started to enjoy the peaceful night with cold breez touching his skin, making him felt shiver but relieved at the same time.

He actually love it here, thanks to soobin. Hanging out at night it's not so bad idea I mean sometimes you should take risks in your life. Yeonjun was feeling himself Infront of the calm waves of the sea but when he turns back to look at the elder, he can't find soobin there.

He furrowed his eyebrows and stared to look around for the blonde guy. "soobin? Where are you?!" He started to panic but soon he saw that the blonde guy was coming towards him with some food in his hand.