Tokyo Revengers:1

Two years ago or three, I  once lived in reality, and in reality we watch fictional stories, we feel with fictional character and most of all. We wished to be part of their stories. Their life.

Well, thats what exactly happened to me.

In reality, web people thinks reincarnation exist. Like if they get hit by a truck they will be part of some kind of stories they once loved and idolized. They think if they died they will be part of the stories.

Most of their theories are facts, well based on my experience but- the part that the people who get reincaranted and befriended the people you idolized is false.

4 years ago...

*car radio plays upbeat music*

As the class were hyped to the music, Aoi remained untouchable as she watches anime on their phone with ears blocked with headphones to block the noises around them.

The school bus contains students and they are on their way home from the school field trip. Half of the passengers of the bus are hyped to be back home after the long drives and some of them were asleep.

But all this happiness was interrupted by a loud horn noise coming from the left side where Aoi and the other students seating. Aoi puts down the phone as the horn irettated them. But before they could react, Aoi's eyes caught the truck towards them who is not slowing down. Seeing the glimps of upcoming truck, the students screamed in fear.

As the truck gets closer, the time around them slowed down as Aoi remained unpaced to upcoming truck infront of them.

As Aoi closed there eyes, the screams stopped and the sound of the trucks horn was no longer there.

Aoi opened her eyes and found herself standing infront of a gate, she is wearing her favorite sweater and her pink shoes. I cant believe Im 7 years old again.

Aoi looked around and starts thinking maybe this is her flashback before dying. She quickly sprints away following the road, not far away she found her older brother talking to someone.

Her brother's hair is black, his eyes is glued to someone his talking to.

Aoi approached her brother and hugged him.

"Aoi? what are you doing here? youre supposed to be at the jujitsu class" Her brother said as he glares to her.

"I dont know what your talking about.." Aoi said as she burried her face to his chest.

"Did Manjiro hurt your feelings again?" The person asked.

Aoi pull away herself from her brother and turned to the person whos asking. Aoi heartbeat fastens as she look up to the person, unable to say the right words her mouth left open as she tries to correct her pronounciation.

"Shinichiro!?" She exclaimed as her eyes sparkles in excitement.

Omg omg! Its him! That means...I dont know..maybe Im dreaming..probably.

"Oi, lower your voice." Her brother snapped. "What's wrong with you today?" Her brother mumbled.

Shinichiro chuuckles and smiles to her. "Did you had a ammesia or something?"

Aoi blushed in embaressment and look away.

Her brother cleared his throat before he spoke. "Shin, I better get going, thanks for watching over for her while Im gone"

"Wait where are you going?!" She angerly asked and wrapped her arms around her. "Lets hang out before I die!"

Shinichiro and her brother stares at her with questionable look before Shinichiro spoke. "Did Manjiro bullied you again?"