The Birth

God has made a beautiful girl, hoping she is going to have a lovely childhood which, of course s/he has written taking a whole week. But something happened. 

        On the 21th May 1998 a beautiful girl was born. She was the elder of her family and only a daughter and a granddaughter of the family. Her father was very excited because she was born. But on the other side, her mother was a little disappointed because she wanted a son to be born first so that the family line will be maintained. She was named Samanta which means Equality.

      She was the apple of everyone' s eyes. But one day her grandmother was oiling her and he picked her up and threw her down like a foot above the ground. Coincidentally, Samanta's mother  Rachel saw that happening, but sadly she didn't say a word to her mother-in-law. At night she confessed this to Samanta father John. He then, stated that his mother used to neglect him as well. He was the elder son of the house so he said,'' I had seen and gone through a lot my love. I will not let my daughter suffer just like me. I will take care of you both.'' After a week later, John took Rachel and Samanta to another state where he got transferred.