*after raw*

the crowd really loved me and benito we also had great cemestry in the ring we really match each others energy even tho we are really diffrent people with really diffrent personalitys but we click really well. 

"so you guys will keep being a pair for we dont know how long we are think of doing it until we run out of ideas to you two" Hunter says to me and benito "okay~ but why not just until people get board of us?" benito ask "be-" "no let me if people are board of us the betrayle wont hit hard like we want it to so we will wait till they run out of good ideas because people will like us and the betrayle will hit so hard" i interupt hunter in "ohhhhhhhhhh okay i understand" benito says.

*few months later* 

"rhea i think i might be in love with benito" i say as Rhea looks at me and laughs i dont "oh shit your serious" Rhea says as she quickly stops laughing "yes im serious Rhea how do i tell him with out it ruening our friendship i mean we are going to share hotel rooms for the first time this week in when we go to clevelend for raw like do i tell him now or after?" i ask rhea i didnt think i would fall for benito but i did i mean hes not ugly hes really really cute but i just normally dont fall in love with my fucking work partner that not me "i dont know love but if you do i dont hope he takes my spot becaus if he does i will kill him yk your mine" Rhea says "ik rhea and he wont take your spot it specely made for you dont worry" i say and we laugh and just kinda go on from there. 

its a few days ago i told rhea how i feel about benito and right no me and him are in the car on our way to the hotel we are going to stay in. 

"so we are going to be there in a few minutos" benito says to me as we start to pull in to a parking lot when we get out of the car i hear some people scream "omg its silver bunny" silver bunny is our "tag name"  it not our real tag name is deadly bunnys but people ship us and our ship name is silver bunny and bad moon but our popular one is silver bunny "hi omg im a big faan could i please get a picture" a girl ask ass to boys comes running in her heals with a few other people "yeah sure" i say as she takes a selfie, after we got througt all the fans we and benito finally get to the front desk and check in we get our key and go to the elevator. 

we are waiting for the elevator as some big guys comes and stands in front of us they give benito a nasy look and he takes my hand he does look at me and quikly take it to hiself again the elevator comes to our level and the big men get in we deside to wait for another one since we are to scared to go in there well i am benito was about to go in as i took his hand and shook my head to say no i dont want to so we are just waiting for another elevator, one finally comes to us and we get in we are on the 3 floor and our room is on the 5 we are between 4 and 3 floor when the elevator sudenly stops and shakes i fall right into benito and we hit the floor and im in his arms we quickly get up "im sorry" i say as we both brush off "its okay but what happen" benito ask the elevator isnt moving "i dont know but the elevator isnt moving OMG we are stuck SHIT i have a date with Rhea today oh no im going to be late shit she will be so worried oh no" i say i start to worry i bit my finger benito lightly slaps my hand away fro my mouth "a date with Rhea i thought she had a boyfriend" benito says to me and looks just a little confused "yeah she does its like a girl date its hard to explain" i say and he just nods and smiles. 

*a few hours later* 

we have been stuck here for almost 3 hours but it feels like 3 years they cant get us out 

"hey yn?" benito says to me as he looks at me we are sitting on the ground up the wall on each our side "yeah?" i say "i wanna tell you somthing just if we dont get out" he says as the elevator drops down a lot and then stops again i yell "sorry i just got suprised" i say "its okay" "so what do you want to tell me" i ask him "i-i-i i love you like i really love you and i fully understand if you dont feel the same way" he says as he looks at me and then his hands i crawl over to him as the elevatour drops down again "i love you to" i say as he looks up and his eyes light up like a million stars, he kisses me i kiss him back.  just as we are sitting there sharing a kiss someone yells at us