Divorce me: Part 2

Começar do início

“I love you… You belong to me.”

Y/n let out a cry as a stream of hot droplets burst in her belly.

The testimony of their lovemaking overflowed from her innermost part. The pleasure was so much to the point she shuddered. Y/n reached climax after climax each time Taehyung thrusted into her and filled her to the brim.

When she was finally released, only their rough breathings resounded in the room.

“Ah…”

She was made to lie on her back again as Taehyung approached her.

He said while licking the inside of her ear.

“…Not yet. You’ll see for yourself, the kind of man you chose to be your husband.”

Tears were overflowing from her eyes, but her heart was brimming with happiness.

Her happiness was beyond words. How happy she’d be if she could remain by his side. Or if, in that final moment, Taehyung didn’t protect her. If she had died in his place.

—If she didn’t lose him.

—If she wasn’t left behind.

“…I’ll be the death of you.”

Y/n whispered meekly.

She never intended to tell him. if she confided in him, who had a strong sense of responsibility, he’d definitely go to great lengths to protect her. She was aware of that.

But his words didn’t only make her happy, but also weakened her resolve.

Perhaps, she was indeed a spoiled and selfish princess.

“What…?”

Taehyung’s voice was full of shock.

Considering his own wife said that to him, it was only to be expected.

“Two years later, I’ll ignore your advice and go to the slums in the South to help. An epidemic would spread, so I wanted to reach out to the famished. You’d advise me against it, but I still go to that place. As a result, I got caught up in a riot. You’d come to my rescue… And meet your own demise.”

Y/n reached out to her husband’s face, fondly caressing his firm cheeks, thick eyebrows, and shapely lips.

“Everything is my fault. You shouldn’t have died. At least, not like that. It would’ve been better if I had died instead… Without you, it’s meaningless for me to live.”

She whispered; her voice faltering.

In this marriage, she was the only one in love. In the first place, they wouldn’t be married if she’d insisted on it. Taehyung, a man with a strong sense of responsibility, was merely going along with her whims.

In truth, she hated him. She hated him for leaving her behind.

“Y/n, I—”

“—I know. You were ordered by my father to marry me. You must think of me as crazy for saying something like this, but… I never want you to die protecting me. So please, divorce me.”

Taehyung took her hand and pressed his lips against her delicate palm.

“…I didn’t marry you out of duty.”

“Taehyung…?”

In confusion, Y/n uttered his name.

“I should’ve told you of how much I love you—that you’re precious to me.”