"Yea. He's really something.  He kissed me, though, and in a way that no one has ever kissed me.  It pretty much scared me because I'm not used to the feeling that his kiss caused.  Hell, I've never been with a man! I've never felt I've needed to have a man and there's never been that spark I long for.  Oh, and there was a spark with him. It was like his touch made me feel so cold, it felt hot, but yet his skin was burning hot.  It's a sensation of feelings I can't even describe. I told  him to never do that again, and lately I've been thinking it was a mistake, because now I know how it feels, and I long for it." I sigh and reach over to pet Char.  I get up and walk over to my dresser and pull one of my big white t-shirts out. I take off my suit jacket and stretch my arms behind my head.  "Well, time for bed." I tell Char while peeling off my shirt. I'm wearing one of my new bras, which is really sexy.  The cups are sheer and it clasps in the front.  I take off my skirt and hose and walk over to the mirror hanging on my closet door.  I inspect my body and I feel sorrow cover my heart like a quilt. 

I look at all the scars on my stomach and thighs, the result of a blade from when I was a teenager. Now, I wish I wouldn't have done that, it didn't accomplish anything, only gave me my uneven and ugly skin.  I turn my head towards Char but keep my eyes locked on my body, "I couldn't help myself when I was younger. I had to find a release for my emotions. Nobody knows about this, and I regret that I did it. My husband won't have the perfect, smooth skin he'll long for to run his hands over." I finally turn around, having had enough time to look at myself, and look at Char. He's looking at me like he knows cutting isn't good and like he feels sorry for me.  I slip into my t-shirt and slip under the silk covers of my bed.  I pull Char up to my chest and hug him tightly.  I fall asleep with a silent tear running down my cheek and into his fur.

:Charles Dunst POV:

After she left my room, I threw the menu down on the chair and stalked over to the fridge and grabbed out a beer. I would drink and drink until I couldn't remember her and how she was so cold. I'll be drunk all night if I have anything to say about it.

It's about ten at night when I decide to take a walk, and who other do I see walking down the sidewalk than Jen? I don't call out to her because I know she doesn't want to deal with me.  I look around and notice someone else is staring at her.  It's not a human though,  and I wonder what this werewolf wants with her, she's just a human.  I pull back just a little so I can dip into his thoughts.

'I wonder if she knows how powerful she is.  Her grandmother was angel and witch, and her mother was dhampire.  She is so powerful, and yet it goes to waste! Which is why I'm here. I have a job to do. Get the girl and bring her to him. That's all I have to do, how hard could it be? She's practically powerless and alone. If I had known it was her, I wouldn't have-'

I take a step out and if my heart was beating, it probably would have stopped by now.  It can't be true. She can't be witch, vampire, and angel. And if her grandmother was who I thought it was, the only angel and witch to ever walk the planets, then she definitely is powerful. I can't let him take her, he would use her for evil. Why else would he get paid to kidnap her? I walk over to the guy and punch him in his face, knocking him out.  I pick him up with ease like he was a feather and take him into an alleyway. I wait for him to wake up then ask him the question that matters the most, "Who hired you?" I ask, with no emotion in my voice except for a hint of anger. He laughs in my face, "Why would I tell you, you're just a mutation and a mutt, not worth anything." I don't rise to the bait because I'm used to the name calling, I grew up with it as a child. "Fine, then we'll have to do this the hard way. I pull my hand back prepared to punch him when I feel something sharp sliding down my left thigh. I look down to see my black blood running down my leg.  I look at the man with anger in my eyes and I catch just a glimpse of shock as I snap his neck.  I wait while he disintegrates and flows into the wind.