006, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6.

Comincia dall'inizio

"That's literally what's it made for." Ashtray scoffed, not believing that he to explain that lightly for her mer minutes ago. "Dumbass." He murmured under his breath, not believing what was this stupid at all. "Cool. You coming back to school with me, Eesha?" Kat questioned, looking back at the younger girl, who shook her head no. "Nah, I'm just gonna chill here." Eesha told her, waving her goodbye because she didn't want to go back to school since Ash wasn't there to keep her company.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

It had been later in the week, everyone was at Cassie's because she needed help getting ready to go with McKay to his collage for the weekend. Kat was on her phone, doing whatever while BB did her thing. Lexi was writing, lying down on her stomach on her bed while Maddie and Cassie chatted away to each other over what Cassie should wear and shouldn't wear. Eesha was also on her phone, texting Ash as she missed him a lot and just wanted to go to his house since it brung her comfort and warmth.

As Cassie chose her outfit, her mother opened the door to see all the girls while she was standing there with a wine glass in hand. "I'm putting a lot of trust into you." Suze spoke, as Kat looked up from her phone. "Yeah, Cassie, don't get pregnant." Kat joked, as she got glares from Suze Howard because it was what happened to her. "That's not funny, Kat." The older woman warned, as she shot a sarcastic glare to Eesha who laughed from Kat's joke. "But don't us dare get pregnant." Suze told her oldest daughter, walking closer to her.

"Relax, Mom, he has a roommate." Cassie told her mom, looking back down at her outfit which she really liked. "I want you to keep your phone on throughout the night. You send me a photo when you get back to the dorm, with a clock in it." Suze listed off, not wanting her daughter to be in any harm or trouble during the weekend. "Like a ransom photo?" Maddie questioned, not understanding why she would need to do that. "I hate you." Cassie told her, a small smile on her face.

"Well, I love you." Suze Howard returned the smile, because she really did trust her daughters and wanted them to safe at all times, even if she wasn't with them. "I love you, too." Cassie stated, kissing her mom on the forehead in approval and in appreciation of her protectiveness. Soon enough, Chris was there to pick Cassie up and to drop Eesha home. "No funny business, Christopher!" Suze yelled towards the car, seeing Cassie run over to it and seeing Eesha walk because she didn't feel like going home just yet.

Eesha turned around, getting glance at her friends to see Maddie pretending like she was getting fucked from the behind by Kat and acting like it was Chris and Cassie. Suze was telling Chris to be a gentleman and muttered something under her breath as the girls stopped messing around because Cassie got in the front seat of McKay's car and Eesha got in the back. Giving her olde brother a quick side hug, Eesha slid down on the seats not wanting to go home but she did since she felt tired.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

It was another day, but finally the weekend. Kat was walking towards Milk, which was Fez's store. Fez was chilling out with Eesha, the latter smoking a blunt and handing it over to Fez in case he wanted some since it was originally his that she had taken with him or Ash noticing. "What's up, Fez? Eesha?" Kat nodded their way, walking past them and into the store to find Ashtray. "What's up, Kat?" Fez replied, while Eesha just gave her a nod back with a small smile lingering on her face.

Kay just walked inside, opening the door to the back to find Ash there waiting for her. "Hey." She stated, getting her phone out. "What's up?" Ash asked, but got no answer in return. "Mm, received. All right." Ash confirmed, checking his phone to see 200 was transferred from Kat to him from her bitcoin money she made. Ash then counted 160 dollars for her, which Kat found weird. "160?" Kat questioned, not understanding because she transferred 200 over to him. "20% banking fees." Ash excused, which Kat just gave him a shrug in return.