•°✿Alejandro Huh?•°✿

My feet hit the ground of the track as I stared at the red ribbon in front of me. My head is pounding from the heat. An array of colors flashed in the corner of my eye as my body flew toward the ribbon. The cheering and screaming got louder as a bright gold medal was hung around my neck. I hit the ground, my face wet with tears, my raven hair kissing my cheek, I felt my hair cascade down my back sending shivers down my spine. As I wiped my tears I noticed my hair tie behind me. When I bent over to pick it up I heard my mother and swiftly turned around my hair tie tightening on my wrist. "Heather Kasuga you scared me to god out there!" She stopped in front of me, hands on her hips "God, you look like you're about to faint right here Heather Feather. " Oh god I hate that nickname and my mom knows it, I hate my mother sometimes. "I'm fine mother, I just pushed myself." I assured her, I was trying to keep her from throwing a tantrum. "Alright, Heather Feather, I have some drinks and food let's leave." Not again... I got up and tied my hair before leaving to change. I'm way too tired, and I'm watching the other races with Courtney, Gwen, and Lindsay. As I pushed the door open to change I sighed and pulled up my sports bag. As I opened my sports bag I slipped off my shoes and socks with the other hand. I took off my running shorts and put on my jeans, I pulled off my sports shirt and put on a lilac tank, I cuffed my white jeans and slipped on some platform heels (they were lilac). I undid my hair and looked around as I brushed it "Empty today huh?" I asked no one in particular, I pulled my hair in a half up half down look and put in my ear piercings. I did my makeup and applied my last layer of reddish lip gloss as I heard a knock at the door. I popped my lips one last time before grabbing my sports bag and going over to see who it was. "Hello?" I asked as I opened the door to a tall man he looked around my age except far more handsome than most boys. "Do you know the way to the track?" He said softly, sporting a killer smile, I peeled my eyes away from his gorgeous face and pointed to the left. "Ah, Runners go over there." His smile widened slightly, and then he suddenly shoved a piece of paper in my hand before going over to the track whistling some tune. As I walked over to the benches I opened the paper and it had two words: a number and a name. "Alejandro huh?". I was quite lost in thought before I shook my head and noticed Courtney sitting at the benches holding 2 ice cream cones, I ran up to her and put my sports bag under the bench "Here your favorite." She grinned and handed me an ice cream topped with matcha powder "Matcha?" I asked curiously, she nodded and linked her arm up with mine just then Gwen and Lindsay came over, Courtney kissed Gwen on the cheek as the pair sat down. I chatted to them, then the announcer called up the 2nd race of the day which was the year 11 men's race. I unlinked my arm with Courtney's and started looking around the area, licking my ice cream. I saw my mother on the top bleachers and she gave me a disappointed look I tore my eyes away and looked back at the racers in their starting positions "Isn't that-?" I said then stopped myself because Courtney was tapping me on the shoulder, I raised an eyebrow as she started talking. "That one is Alejandro, he started this year and is beating everyone! He's such an egotistical person, I don't get why girls fall all over him." I chuckled and spoke up to her ''Courts that's because you're a lesbian." she rolled her eyes and said, "You don't see Lindsay or Gwen falling all over him, do you?"

"That's because Lindsay is dating Tyler and Gwen's with you!" I said like it was obvious.

Just as Courtney was about to speak we heard Lindsay scream in her VERY high-pitched voice "Go Tyler!" Gwen chuckled and gave Linds a pat on the shoulder, as Lindsay watched Tyler with sparkling eyes. I smiled and my eyes caught Alejandro again "He's just your type, he has a big ego, and you have a big-" I punched her on the shoulder to shut her up, while she was giggling away! "Hah! As if I'm way out of his league." I said bluntly my ego rising by the second. "I still ship it." She grinned and took a bite of her ice-cream

"Aren't you going to cheer for Duncan? Your former flame?" I said, raising an eyebrow, and an amused smirk playing in my face. "No way!" She scoffed and looked over at me "You're such a hyena." I said rolling my eyes."Wolf, Fox, Snake?" I raised an eyebrow at her "Low blow there?" She just burst out laughing and put her arms around Gwen Lindsay and me giving us a tight squeeze. The announcement went off saying the race would start as the gun flares, she took her arms off us and grabbed her ice cream which she put between her legs. The timer started: "1,2,3'BANG'". The gun went off, and I'm not lying, I kind of flinched. The runners sprinted down the track, I watched Alejandro as he took off in the lead. I watched and bit my ice cream, then put my hand over my mouth because my teeth were freezing. Then Courtney chuckled a bit beside me. I glared at her and saw him take off the ribbon. I could hear the girls shouting his name and my eardrums practically burst in two. "God fangirls are loud!" Court said over the noise, blocking her ears, Then Lindsay screamed Tyler's name (like always) and ran up to him, then gave him a huge hug and kiss before probably talking about fashion updates. God, are they a perfect couple! I watched as Alejandro walked to the changing rooms, wiping his sweat off with his shirt, my eyes caught on his medal. I touched mine, which was in my sports bag pocket, before practically begging Courtney to have a sleepover "Please I'll do anything to get out of that forsaken house!" she raised an eyebrow before giving in, sighing, then nodding. I said I'd call her when I got there and ran through the changing areas to my house. As I looked back and waved at them I bumped into something. "What the hell- ow!..." I stared up and saw the tan god that was Alejan- wait no he's not attractive in any way! He raised an eyebrow, looking amused, with that cursed smirk on his lips "Sorry!" I burst out, before running off.

                                                                                                 *

As I stuffed my clothes and stuff in a bag along with some snacks I heard a car pull up in the driveway, Shit- my mother! I grabbed my phone and pulled on a hoodie, before jumping out the window on the grassy hill. Thank god there's a hill where my window is or I would smash into the ground and die. I rounded the house and watched my mom and siblings getting out of the car and heading to the front door, as soon as the door closed I grabbed my skateboard and rode to Courtney's. 

Word Count: 1309

A/N: AHH, i wrote a lot- i hope you liked the first chapter, see you all later!